Gmail motion

So this is a legit product? I hate how Google pulls pranks on April Fool's day, then has the gall to launch a real product the same day. It's so hard to tell what's real and fake, at least for the products they announce. Everyone thought gmail was a prank at first, because it was announced on April 1. You'd think Google would learn their lesson. Of course, they probably do it on purpose so they can laugh at everyone trying to separate the real products from the fake ones..

Dude lighten up man....its obviously a joke

So this is a legit product? I hate how Google pulls pranks on April Fool's day, then has the gall to launch a real product the same day. It's so hard to tell what's real and fake, at least for the products they announce. Everyone thought gmail was a prank at first, because it was announced on April 1. You'd think Google would learn their lesson. Of course, they probably do it on purpose so they can laugh at everyone trying to separate the real products from the fake ones..

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Oh. I never watched the video. I assumed it was a joke, so I didn't bother, because I was busy at the time. Now, I keep hearing people talk about it like it's real. It's not the only joke Google played yesterday, so I figured since people were still talking about it today, and the page is still up, that it might be real.

Also, that post was half joking, too. It does get frustrating with all the fake news on April Fool's Day, but Google does pull some good pranks. I can take a joke from Google and all, but they have a tendency to throw something real in, too, like Gmail.