Gmail sync problems

Voodooman

Members
Feb 22, 2014
Hi,
I am not very happy with my phone's gmail sync, I am not sure that I receive them the soonest possible. It's quite usual to get a sync error when I check my account's settings I use the latest WIUI Rom and just the "android V5" black theme.Are there any settings I should check or something else could be going wrong?

Do you mean that such an important part of a modern smartphone has bugs that remain unsolved after such a long time? How is this possible?

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
Email on Android generally has always been the weakest thing for me. I use k9 email and its certainly better than the built in client but not perfect

Do you mean that such an important part of a modern smartphone has bugs that remain unsolved after such a long time? How is this possible?

Exactly.
You can find tons of threads in this forum about this issue.
If you need notifications in real time, I suggest you to switch to other ROMs based on stock android or cyanogenmod.

Exactly.
You can find tons of threads in this forum about this issue.
If you need notifications in real time, I suggest you to switch to other ROMs based on stock android or cyanogenmod.

Then I will lose FM radio, which is also important for me.
Terrible bug, if it won't get fixed in V6, MI2S is over for me, it will be the second important thing that annoyed me in it.

cyanogenmod 11 have a radio :p
Downloading right now to test!!! Thanks!!!
Any reason not to prefer CyanogenMod over MIUI? I do not find anything special about MIUI and I am using Nova launcher and many third party apps anyway, so is there something that I will be missing without MIUI?

Last edited:
Downloading right now to test!!! Thanks!!!
Any reason not to prefer CyanogenMod over MIUI? I do not find anything special about MIUI and I am using Nova launcher and many third party apps anyway, so is there something that I will be missing without MIUI?
the personalization so nothing for you :D ps download the latest stable snapshot because for a strange reason we have problem with random reboots in the latest nightly.

EDIT this don't work we facing problem with crash in radio and video recording and the snapshot is from 8/03 and we added support for fmradio in 17/03. So you need to try various build or ask wich build doesent have this problem

Last edited:
the personalization so nothing for you :D ps download the latest stable snapshot because for a strange reason we have problem with random reboots in the latest nightly.

EDIT this don't work we facing problem with crash in radio and video recording and the snapshot is from 8/03 and we added support for fmradio in 17/03. So you need to try various build or ask wich build doesent have this problem

Ι read about those problems, so I guess I have to wait a little longer.