Good For Enterprise With Eu Rom

pflik

Members
Aug 9, 2016
I am desperately looking to have a good rom with integrated playstore. The version I have just is riddled with problems with regards to crashing apps and syncing problems.

I was looking at the EU rom, however, it's talking about unlocking the bootloader and to add TWRP.

I need Good for Enterprise to be running on my phone (it's running now with the Chinese rom). However Good constantly checks for root access. Will this app work correctly after the new rom has been installed?

Yes, the app will work great. But you may need to flash supersu with twrp. To grant root acess

You could also try the Global ROM from en.miui.com.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Look at this topic "multi 6.8.4".
f you look with attention "helium" device is listed. And already flash it on mine. So yes, it got a global rom!
Cumpz!

Xiaomi EU Multi rom is based off the Chinese developer edition (weekly update). There is no global rom Look on the EN.MIUI.com site

Ok. update from me. Good for Enterprise is not going to work with the Xiaomi.EU rom. Which is too bad, as the quick browse i had, This rom is much better than China Developer (Playstore integration and all)

I'll have a look at what is happening and why but for now, i'm back on china developer, having wasted another weekend.

p.s. There really should be a decent guide on how to flash this crap. I'll have a look at writing one myself maybe.

I'll post a instruction for locked bootloader soon.
You can have root, twrp and eu rom without unlocking.

Unlocking bootloader takes 3 days of waiting for permission.. Why not make your life easier..

~Tapatalk Mi5~