Good News MIUI JHACNAL4.4 !

5.0 released check our ROM section.. enjoy.. its a great update..!

Reactions: RoSiTM
I confirm "Vibrate on touch" issue is solved since 4.4 :)

Great news for HongMi users, 5.0 is just perfect for now ;)

Reactions: Kebuter
Also the strength of touch vibration can be selected from light over medium to strong.

Very good update!!!

When we do the ota update we lose all settings, e.g., the phone gets formatted when installed the new firmware version?

When we do the ota update we lose all settings, e.g., the phone gets formatted when installed the new firmware version?

I did backups with CWM and Backup app but this was not necessary:
- download v5.0 and store on SD card
- boot to recovery (I have CWM recovery)
- apply zip from SD card
- clear dalvik cache
- reboot

Then I noticed that I had forgotten to apply root zip file via recovery, after this everything looks fine.

Hi!

I'm on 3.12.13 weekly multilang build (wcdma version) with MIUI Recovery (from MIUI Italy).

If I want to apply v5.0 update should I do a full wipe before install it or simply install it from recovery then apply the root.zip clear dalvik and then simply reboot?

Hi!

I'm on 3.12.13 weekly multilang build (wcdma version) with MIUI Recovery (from MIUI Italy).

If I want to apply v5.0 update should I do a full wipe before install it or simply install it from recovery then apply the root.zip clear dalvik and then simply reboot?

the best solution is made nandroid backup, then all wipes, install stable v5.0, install root.zip, reboot phone, done

Last edited:
Upgraded to the last stable 5.0, solved vibration bugs but now, when I wipe the memory the launcher restart every time. Who has the same problem?

Upgraded to the last stable 5.0, solved vibration bugs but now, when I wipe the memory the launcher restart every time. Who has the same problem?
That is not a problem, that is a feature and can be changed in Settings -> Launcher -> Keep in Memory. Change it to "true". That should solve your problem.

Hi DeepSpace, I know that, and my launcher is setted on "keep in memory" but it doesn't work because when I wipe the memory the launcher restart every time

Last edited:
Hi DeepSpace, I know that, and my launcher is setted on "keep in memory" but it doesn't work because when I wipe the memory the launcher restart every time
Strange.. That shouldn't happen. Must be a real bug then.

the best solution is made nandroid backup, then all wipes, install stable v5.0, install root.zip, reboot phone, done

I don't have root access and SuperSU app after install root.zip from recovery. Maybe the problem is that I have MIUI Recovery and not CWM...
Any suggestion?

I'm having issue with paid apps - all paid apps disappear after reboot? Any suggestions or workarounds? Thanks!

Upgraded to the last stable 5.0, solved vibration bugs but now, when I wipe the memory the launcher restart every time. Who has the same problem? Am I alone? Please tell me if this happens only on my hongmi, maybe I can fix it with your help

all my paid apps gone to and I can't download them from market unless I pay again.
what is going on with this?

Last edited:
Suddenly I'm able to download the paid apps again....
I don't know what changed but the only thing I did was activate the Xiaomi Account. Could this be the solution?
Try activate the account reboot and try to download the apps again.

Again, I don't know if this is the solution but the fact remains that now its all working.

Just need to root the boy. help....

When I get that kind of problem on my mi2s I just connect to play store on my computer and that fix it.

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk