New Google assistant navigate Bugs

stephen2293

Members
Jan 24, 2019
Whenever I use Google assistant for GPS navigate, when Google map promt out, the Google map will not responding,I tried clear cache and data of my Google map and Google assistant also same issue.
There is no issue if I only open Google map as usual to navigate, ONLY if I using Google assistant to navigate it will have this issue. And there is no issue with previous firmware version, th upis issue only happen after the new update.

Test method: Call Google assistant and say: navigate home (or navigate wherever you want)

Model :MINOTE 3
Version: MIUI 10 V10.2.3.0 OCHCNFK

Last edited:
I tried it on my Mi note 3 and it worked as it is supposed to. Google maps were opened and than the navigation started.

Edit: I tried it again later, it didn't work....

Last edited:
I tried it on my Mi note 3 and it worked as it is supposed to. Google maps were opened and than the navigation started.

Edit: I tried it again later, it didn't work....

Hi, do you mean you tested and have this issue right??

Hi, do you mean you tested and have this issue right??
Yes google maps stopped and became unresponsive. This issue is not constantly appearing on my phone, just sometimes.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes google maps stopped and became unresponsive. This issue is not constantly appearing on my phone, just sometimes.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

In not sure, yesterday night i tested every time and it will stop working everytime, but today its become sometimes .

Because of this issue, yesterday im wrong highway to back home and caused late to home.

And last I force to use Waze to save my life.

Will you guys will fix this issue later?