Google Pay e Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Miui 12.5.6 con Magisk don't work

nappi9

Members
May 19, 2020
Hello, Google Pay has stopped working for a few days. I have a Redmi Note 10 pro with a Miui.Eu rom, installed twrp and unlocked smartphone. I have read various and possible on the forum, but there is no way out. I have Magisk installed, Magisk Hide set, I have SafetyNet certified phone but Google pay doesn't work. It tells me not configured. I tried to disguise the root with Magisk and to update the SafetyNet (in fact it tells me that the device is certified) but it doesn't work. Until a few days ago everything was going, for what reason? Thank you all

Hello, Google Pay has stopped working for a few days. I have a Redmi Note 10 pro with a Miui.Eu rom, installed twrp and unlocked smartphone. I have read various and possible on the forum, but there is no way out. I have Magisk installed, Magisk Hide set, I have SafetyNet certified phone but Google pay doesn't work. It tells me not configured. I tried to disguise the root with Magisk and to update the SafetyNet (in fact it tells me that the device is certified) but it doesn't work. Until a few days ago everything was going, for what reason? Thank you all
Hi please describe it in more detail ...

SafetyNet -> is it true or false
GooglePlaystore - Settings - About - Play Protect certification -> is it certified or not
Magisk -> which version is installed
How did you update SafetyNet ?

Did you try this steps:

Hi please describe it in more detail ...

SafetyNet -> is it true or false
GooglePlaystore - Settings - About - Play Protect certification -> is it certified or not
Magisk -> which version is installed
How did you update SafetyNet ?

Did you try this steps:
SafetyNet Is true
Protect certification Is certified
Magisk Is version 23
SafetyNet Is version 1.0

I try steps but i don't work another....

I had the same experience like you but it was 2 years ago when i was using mi 8. I solved the problem by deleting Google play and re-install a older version of it. The problem made me confused so much like you but finnally I found it was because Google is updating its detecting technique and for some versions of Google play service, Gpay works and for other versions it doesn't work even we have a green cts test result.

Another very important thing i did was to freeze google play auto-update. If you allow it to update automatically, you may lose Gpay again within half a hour or a short time. I dont like what Google's doing on us unlocked devices but I had no better idea what we can do.