Google pay not working, even though i pass safety net check and play store certification

HappyTrix

Members
Oct 28, 2021
I passed safety net check and play store certification, wallet in nfc is set to sim wallet, should this be something else? i have heard HCE wallet is less secure?
i have tried clearing data for play store, play services and google service framework with a reboot.
when i try to tap the terminal with my phone unlocked it doesnt react.
MI 11 256gb 12gb xiaomi.eu stable rom, i used this to remove some things but not all, will add image of what i uninstalled: https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools

What else can i do to try to fix this, could "vsimcore" which i uninstalled be the problem?

Attachments

• sasasa.png
    sasasa.png
    27 KB · Views: 301
as you touched system by yourself, we dont care about your issues..

Reactions: ov1lord
as you touched system by yourself, we dont care about your issues..
Are developers of this wonderful project like this? The guy is not saying that it is the rom problem nor that it has to be fixed by the rom developers but only asking for help for an issue he has and he is trying to explain what he did. I hope not everyone is like this. i think no answer or even an answer like because you have touched the system it could be many things and it is impossible for us to help, but we don't care about your issue?

I think there is an opportunity to learn all the time, so even if a user touches something and causes an issue, that issue could bring solutions to others or even help in future developments. well.....

Last edited:
Are developers of this wonderful project like this? The guy is not saying is the from problem nor that it has to be fixed by the from developers but only asking for help for an issue he has and he is trying to explain what he did. I hope not everyone is like this. i think no answer or even an answer like because you have touched the system it could be many things and it is impossible for us to help, but we don't care about your issue?

i think there is opportunity to learn all the time, so even if a user touch somethingand cause an issue, that issue, could bring solutions to others or even help in future developments. well.....
i dont know tbh i think it is understandable, they must be really tired of this stuff and we can often ourselves figure it out from some other forum site anyway

Reactions: ov1lord
it worked thanks, i guess this was the problem the whole time because i remember it working before, is HCE the default selected option in xiaomi.eu?
Hi buddy, I'm Mi11 Ultra owner and I'm facing the same issue you've reported. What HCE Wallet do you install?

Just change the default to hce. Search hce in settings for the right page in settings.

Follow the red marker....

Attachments

• IMG_20230112_210707.jpg
    IMG_20230112_210707.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20230112_210805.jpg
    IMG_20230112_210805.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_20230112_210831.jpg
    IMG_20230112_210831.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: lpsouzalima