Google pay on xiaomi.eu

Yes, just tried a few minutes ago... Until yesterday it was working fine on xiaomi eu stable miui 14 with magisk and the latest fix... It starts to get very annoying...
Even if a fix appears every time there is always the need to have the physical card with you... so there is no point of NFC payments anymore!!... F*cking GOOGLE!! i hate you!

Yes, just tried a few minutes ago... Until yesterday it was working fine on xiaomi eu stable miui 14 with magisk and the latest fix... It starts to get very annoying...
Even if a fix appears every time there is always the need to have the physical card with you... so there is no point of NFC payments anymore!!... F*cking GOOGLE!! i hate you!
and yes... I do believe this will an inconvenience every time google decides to throw a hissy fit.

I just flashed stock china rom and started removing bloat installed integrity fix. Even on china rom the google pay works. I believe china rom nor Xiaomi have nothing to do with this matter and it's just google's hidden agenda to keep certain devices, companies or devs (custom roms) from using said services due to security reasons.

Now all that's left is getting android auto to work on china ROM and i'm sticking with Stock china ROM until a stable global ROM releases. I have better signal coverage with stock than the EU roms for some odd reason the EU ROMS messed up my 5G signal and no dev nor member responded it's whatever I guess...

Glad I'm a Quality Engineer and did my own testing.

So the Google Pay working in your stock China rom with BT unlocked, right? How about the map navigations?

Reactions: arosado
How can you fix the map navigation? It can detect my location while moving but the direction of the navigation can't update when rotate the phone.

How can you fix the map navigation? It can detect my location while moving but the direction of the navigation can't update when rotate the phone.
Are you using Google maps or the native navigation app found on the phone? I would highly suggest force stopping the app and clearing cache or data to reset the app and on initial boot of the app select precise location to see if it makes a difference for you. Right now, while moving the compass is on maps is working for me.

Reactions: Kakarotvn
Are you using Google maps or the native navigation app found on the phone? I would highly suggest force stopping the app and clearing cache or data to reset the app and on initial boot of the app select precise location to see if it makes a difference for you. Right now, while moving the compass is on maps is working for me.
Yes, in China stock rom it just worked correctly in the first time after we clear data and start google maps again.
Then if we force close GG Maps, this issue comeback and we have to clear data again and again if we need the navigator working... But this wont able to help us turn the location history on also.
There is no problem with EU rom.

Last edited:
So what is the solution for GOogle Pay on Xiaomi.eu rom? mine has stopped working as well.
At this point with the beta/dev HyperOS releases it is uncertain. What works for some people doesn't work for our Devices. The constant mix of devices in on single forum is making it hard to read through the forum: HYPER OS 23-11-27-30.

I'm always motivated to try the latests builds which I did... and for my experience it was worse than the other beta builds. Google pay isn't working even with all the work arounds.

The only thing that actually worked for me was Flashing back to china rom and just making the rom as usable as possible. The Integrity fix worked there without issues and I used google pay flawlessly yesterday.

At this point with the beta/dev HyperOS releases it is uncertain. What works for some people doesn't work for our Devices. The constant mix of devices in on single forum is making it hard to read through the forum: HYPER OS 23-11-27-30.

I'm always motivated to try the latests builds which I did... and for my experience it was worse than the other beta builds. Google pay isn't working even with all the work arounds.

The only thing that actually worked for me was Flashing back to china rom and just making the rom as usable as possible. The Integrity fix worked there without issues and I used google pay flawlessly yesterday.
Not an option for me, Galaxy watch or ticwatch dont work on china firmware so its unusable for me. Currently have Gpay working with the apk install fix.

Reactions: Kondado
Not an option for me, Galaxy watch or ticwatch dont work on china firmware so its unusable for me. Currently have Gpay working with the apk install fix.
I followed the recommendation from forum member named 'Frootloop' and I OTG TWRP flashed the update this time. Now I'm not getting the crashes anymore. Google pay works. Android auto had some occasional crashes though. Going to test again.

I followed the recommendation from forum member named 'Frootloop' and I OTG TWRP flashed the update this time. Now I'm not getting the crashes anymore. Google pay works. Android auto had some occasional crashes though. Going to test again.
Would you be able to provide alink to his post?

Reactions: arosado
Would you be able to provide alink to his post?
Sure. There was no step by step tutorial if that's what you are looking for: TWRP OTG
TWRP on the custom roms have encryption and is not able to mount the internal storage properly for some reason. At least for me, on EU ROMS, I'm not able to see my internal folders (ex.Downloads).

Mounting OTG via USB type C hub allowed me to view storage. So safe to say for backing up your current device OS and settings and flashing new builds it's best to use OTG.

China ROM does not allow Android auto to work so not an option, Gpay worked till yesterday now it's not working even with the fix, probably Google banned it again. Build is generally usable for me though.