Google Pay

arikahn

Members
Dec 31, 2019
First of all, congratulations on the work of the Xiaomi.eu team.
I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it.
Google Pay made an update today here in Brazil. After that it didn't work anymore, giving the message that my cell phone is unlocked/running rom. I then updated to the new Stable version, 12.5.7...
It didn't work either. Google Pay does not work giving the same message.
Does anyone know of any BYPASS for this problem?
Thank you very much and greetings to everyone.

Safetynet check passed for you?
Which device?
Which ROM?
Correcting the information: My device only has the bootloader unlocked and watching some videos I found that the playstore says that my device is not certified.

Install YASNAC app and post screenshot from safetynet check there..

Last edited:
Install YASNAC app and post screenshot from safetynet check there..
Sorry my dear friend, but I give up. I'm going to go back to the Global ROM and lock the bootloader again. Unfortunately there are problems from time to time that I don't know how to solve. I read a lot about TWRP and Magisk, but in all cases there are no guarantees against the BRICK of the device, and as this has already happened to me when I had the Mi 9 SE that needed to be repaired, I prefer not to take the risk anymore.
But here's a suggestion: Friend please provide secure links for TWRP and Magisk in the updated version for the new ROMs, so that users can easily solve problems like this. Not everyone (like me) knows how to safely solve problems like this, and may consequently have problems with their devices.
I wish you good luck and congratulate you once again on the great work you have done for the community.
Big hug.

TWRP is linked in every new ROM thread and Magisk is not needed at all..

TWRP is linked in every new ROM thread and Magisk is not needed at all..
OK! But how to solve this problem. Google pay doesn't work, the play store says it doesn't recognize my device. And how to do it?
If there was a way to solve...
So far I've only found videos bypassing Magisk... and they warn that you can dad BRICK.
I do not know how to do...

OK! But how to solve this problem. Google pay doesn't work, the play store says it doesn't recognize my device. And how to do it?
If there was a way to solve...
So far I've only found videos bypassing Magisk... and they warn that you can dad BRICK.
I do not know how to do...
OK! I downloaded TWRP and I will try

OK! I downloaded TWRP and I will try
Screenshot_2021-11-11-13-21-56-856_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg

cool.. it means, phone is OK and you do not need to do anything regarding SafetyNet..

try just clear data of Google Services app..

I did everything: I installed TWRP and Magisk... in Magisk I did td ok, but it says ok too. now google pay doesn't even open after clearing the google play services data
I managed to add the card again on google play after rebooting the device.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Google Playstore "Play Protect certification" - Device not certified
  • clear Data "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework"
  • reboot
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Reactions: arikahn

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  • clear Data "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework"
  • reboot
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Reactions: katerpanne
thank you so much for your patience and for helping me.
hug dear friend

• reboot
thank you so much for your patience and for helping me.
hug dear friend

Reactions: katerpanne
try just disable developer options in the settings...
With the procedures you taught me it was back to normal, but before I installed TWRP and Magisk. Now google pay works and the play store recognizes the device.

First of all, congratulations on the work of the Xiaomi.eu team.
I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it.
Google Pay made an update today here in Brazil. After that it didn't work anymore, giving the message that my cell phone is unlocked/running rom. I then updated to the new Stable version, 12.5.7...
It didn't work either. Google Pay does not work giving the same message.
Does anyone know of any BYPASS for this problem?
Thank you very much and greetings to everyone.

Google translate. Sorry

I found out the hard way. Mi 9 Lite, same thing was working until 11/11/2021. I installed Magisk and tried these patches that talk about safetynet But in my case the Google Play Store had the certificate installed correctly and only Gpay was not working Miui stable 12.5.5 at the end I had to factory reset the cell phone I'm waiting for the phone to finish downloading all the APPs and having to configure everything again from scratch to see if it will work Really these little problems are tiring but the original ROM sucks and the Miui isn't all that stuff but it's what's for today