Google Voice NOT working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahjee

Members
Sep 29, 2012
I cant exactly remember which build this began on, it started months ago and I know this because I had my Galaxy Nexus when the build that had came out. So, what I'm getting at is the G Voice app does not work properly, on all the latest builds you can open it, go through the set up, have it set up and as soon as it gets to lets say your Inbox, the app just closes and then from there on you can no longer get into Google Voice, it just keeps closing automatically.

I am now on a Galaxy Note 2 and I am still having the issue so I believe its an MIUI error rather than phone or particular deveolper or build. Must be something MIUI code? either way am I alone on this? Can this be fixed!? using Google Voice is extremely important to me!

I'm on I9300 with the latest ROM build and Google Voice is force closing on me as well. This is critical. Please let me know how to fix it; otherwise, I have to revert back to another ROM.

yes i agree, it is critical. I use G Voice soooo much for work it would make my job impossible to handle without it. I cannot use any MIUI rom due to the fact that Google Voice will not work and I cannot find a fix.

Unfortunately I have been having this issue in every release after 2.10.26 for the Maguro, 2.11.2 was doomsday. Hopefully v5 will come and resolve all our issues.

gonna push this direct to xiaomi team cause its an important app thats needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.