Resolved Google wallet stopped working/Device doesn't meet security requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gogocar62 I am on latest stable already.. forgot to mention... Worked since Sunday, yesterday evening got the message that phone doesn't meet security standards and google play shows the device not certified. Am I missing something? I can already read that many devices have same problem...

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
looks like its broken again :( since yesterday again not working
Don't think so.
@chiteroman released his patch just about 9 hours ago.
But it's the same as with the last fix:
The xiaomi.eu-devs have to implement it and compile new roms to integrate it, 'cause only this way the patch should work with xiaomi.eu.

Last edited:
@gogocar62 I am on latest stable already.. forgot to mention... Worked since Sunday, yesterday evening got the message that phone doesn't meet security standards and google play shows the device not certified. Am I missing something? I can already read that many devices have same problem...

xiaomieu team, please let me know what i have to change in order to change ro.build.host value in system.prop? Changing it from "xiaomi.eu" to any value causes bootloop

My problem on mi 9 lite is that the playservice does not remain selected after the restart. If I restart I will safety test Mario kart tour it doesn't work and as soon as I open the magisk menu it playservice he is not selected and does not pass a safety
Unfortunately I tried but it doesn't work. Thank you all the same

I am using Xiaomi 12S Pro, Gpay stop working due to security error even after I updated the latest ROM released on 11 Nov 2023. Do let me know if any solutions.

Xiaomi MI 10 (umi)
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V14.0.4.0.TJBCNXM_v14-13.zip (MD5 10a56fe42053e74e7a132260dca70094)

I updated ROM yesterday from older version (V14.0.4.0.TJBCNXM not rebuild) and Google Pay still not works, security issue exist.

Flashed REBUILD ontop, no formatting done.
Stable :) (Same version but had some changes implemented due to no version number change, hence ROM rebuild)
How did you flashed the REBUILD ontop?
How did you flashed the ROM file directly downloaded from Xiaomi.eu?
Fastboot?

And what did you do after that in order to get the wallet to work (magisk, modules and so on) ?
Is it still working?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I can confirm that the patch worked for a while on Mi10 ultra, but has since broken again as of yesterday with device not certified and gpay not working. Looks like Google is actively trying to clamp down custom ROM? I hope the dev can issue a fix this time!

xiaomieu team, please let me know what i have to change in order to change ro.build.host value in system.prop? Changing it from "xiaomi.eu" to any value causes bootloop
you are not supposed to touch it or change it..

Reactions: Smaritz
I don't think it's useful to flood this thread with messages about which ROM versions don't work for which specific device.
The fact is: At the moment, GPay will NOT work on ANY device, regardless of version, until a patch for the PlayIntegrity check has been included by the xiaomi.eu developers.

As far as I can see so far, the only fix at the moment is the one from @chiteroman (just like last time).

This would have to be implemented again by the developers and new ROMs compiled.

If and when this will happen @Igor Eisberg or @ingbrzy could probably tell you.

Many thanks to the developers!

Google Wallet ist working again on my Mi 11 Ultra :)

Interestingly the message in Google Wallet about not meeting security requirements persists, but obviously this has no meaning.

This was on last Saturday after installing the new relase. Unfortunately the fix hasn't hold long. When I tried to use Google Wallet this morning, the problem was back :(

If I change my EU ROM for a stable Global ROM, will payments with Google Pay be solved? Or is the problem having the bootloader unlocked?

Admin, I'm using the last weekly rom for my Xiaomi 12. Can I lock my phone and be safe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.