Resolved Google wallet stopped working/Device doesn't meet security requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not under any circumstances try to lock bootloader on xiaomi.eu ROM.
Bootloader can only be locked to stock ROM.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hey there devs, I didn't find a way to reach your DM's, i would like to be Xiaomi 13 Pro tester. If that's something you need please let me know.

it's working in my pocoF5 on Evo A13 custom rom. I installed the latest integrity check module only (didn't configure the denylist on magisk for google wallet or google services framework, only for banks app). I haven't paid anything with google wallet yet but I guess it's gonna work.

Mix 4 here (no Root).

Can confirm: latest Weekly fixed Google Pay but again broken since yesterday.

SafetyNet: All Pass
Play Protect: Device is certified
Play Integrity: MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY Fail
MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY Success
MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY Fail

That was another great moment at the checkout without cash - thanks Google.

Last edited:
Mix 4 here.

Can confirm: latest Weekly fixed Google Pay but again broken since yesterday.

SafetyNet: All Pass
Play Protect: Device is certified
Play Integrity: MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY Fail
MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY Success
MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY Fail

That was another great moment at the checkout without cash - thanks Google.
If you are rooted you can install the latest integrity check V13 which will pass the MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY, then wallet should work fine.

If you are rooted you can install the latest integrity check V13 which will pass the MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY, then wallet should work fine.
Doesn't work on Xiaomi.eu roms, we need another rom rebase with the fix included

Can confirm GPay stopped working again after working for a few days on Mi 13 (V14.0.31.0). Google really need to stop messing with the safteynet criteria... Xiaomi eu devs doing God's work

Reactions: Smaritz
Mine xiaomi 13 stopped working last week, then it worked again after I flashed the latest update. Then from yesterday it didn't work again

Mi 13, I long press the icon, clean data, and work again, but only once. Then I try to use it again, and again it doesn't work...

How did you flashed the REBUILD ontop?
How did you flashed the ROM file directly downloaded from Xiaomi.eu?
Fastboot?

And what did you do after that in order to get the wallet to work (magisk, modules and so on) ?
Is it still working?

Thanks in advance
Go to Xiaomi.EU on Phone. Go into MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS. Go to Mirror site (sourceforge or AFH). Find in page.. (marble).
Make sure the downloaded file (.ZIP) is the most recently uploaded one and download to phone.
Flash in RECOVERY.

Nothing to do to get it to work afterwards - Kept my Magisk modules which are ReVanced and Play Integrity Fix module) I did uninstall Universal SafetyFix for the Play Integrity one, because I was going in circles trying to fix it lol.

Looks like the issue is back now for me and others too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin

The problem is the bootloader being unlocked.
If the problem is that we have the unlocked bootloader, we have nothing to do, neither with this rom nor with any other will it be solved. The only solution is to install the official rom and close the bootloader

this thing could get even worse with new HyperOS. They already said that they wont accept open bootloaders for most thing. I am thinking do flash back do global rom and then problems are gone. Not so good if this everytime comes again .

Do not under any circumstances try to lock bootloader on xiaomi.eu ROM.
Bootloader can only be locked to stock ROM.
Can be locked on stock ROM but other region too? I mean if the phone was EEA and flash the Global stock, will be fine to lock the bootloader? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.