Gps Problem Mi 5s Plus 128gb

DanielCL

Members
Nov 22, 2015
Hello:

I have a problem with GPS in Mi5S Plus 128 GB version. The GPS are not accurate when the phone is moving, it loose gps signal. I can't use Google Maps, Waze or Sygic.

I tried:

1. Using the "GPS status" app, reset and downloading the GPS data.

2. Changing to no restriction, in battery app administration for Google Maps, Waze...

3. Ran the GPS diagnostic mode, it passed with 13 sattelites, but still loose the gps signal in movement.

4. Change to use "Only GPS" in Privacy/Location.

Any ideas? I see a lot of post about this issue in MI5, MI5s but without a final solution. I'm in Chile, south america.

I'm currently using Xiaomi.EU 7.10.26 Beta MIUI 9

Thanks you very much.

Hello,

No, is new and ever use a case and LCD tempered glass to protect it.
I see in many forums problem of this type.

Hello,

No, is new and ever use a case and LCD tempered glass to protect it.
I see in many forums problem of this type.
Have you tried to install the new rom again? When does it start to happen? I have Mi5s and I never had a problem with Gps and I have the 7.10.19 weekly .eu rom.

I have the same issue. When I'm standing, the GPS find signal. When I moving, it lose every time. Really annoying, completely useless to navigate. It seems the GPS do a colt reset every minute. I tried everything: original rom, eu rom, LOS rom, custom kernel... but the result is the same. (I have Mi5s plus 128Gb)

I have the same problem (Mi5s plus 64GB). Only with Nexus Rom GPS is working without problems.