Grab a Bargain

peelaa

Members
Jun 23, 2013
Hi everybody, today is my Birthday. :-D
Unfortunately this has caused a problem for me but could be beneficial to somebody here.
I have recently placed an order for a Xiaomi Mi2s 32Gb from ibuygou and I "was" eagerly awaiting my new toy. However my beautiful partner has taken it upon herself to buy me a new phone for my Birthday so I will be needing to sell this one as soon as it arrives. It comes with screen protectors, a spare purple back cover and miui earphones.
I don't wish to sound ungrateful but as you can probably tell I am a little disapointed about my Birthday present, a galaxy s4 mini. I know I know its no Mi2s but I am not sure my partner would be too happy about me returning my gift from her.
Anyway, would prefer to ship to UK as this is my home residence but I am open to nagotiation for shipping abroad. Whoever makes me the best offer before my parcel arrives will be the proud owner of a Mi2s. I am happy to provide any proof that this is a genuine phone when it arrives however I will need some instrutions on how to do this.
Paypal is my preferred payment method but will look at other payment methods if this is better for you.

What kinda price are you looking for? You bought it for $380 or something like that?

Bad situation bro.

That's why I never let my girl pick tech for me.

Don't want to sound stereotypical but... most girls just got no clue about it.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 4

Tell me about it! To be fair to her I was pretty desperate for a new phone and she knew I didn't want anything with a huge screen so the s4 mini was an option however I just crave power! Ha that's why the mi2s looked perfect, that and the fact I have always loved miui.

Looking for whatever I can get for it tbh. I paid around $400 for it with all the accessories but I am under no illusion that I will get that for it. I just hope I don't pay too much tax upon receiving it.

Just tell her man. You will bite your ass if you skip the MI2S.

Second this its a great phone man :) you could probably send the s4 mini back and get a refund.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Don't you think I know this! Ha. She doesn't even know I have ordered it yet. I know, I need to man up and just tell her but I don't want to hurt her feelings.
Obviously if I don't get a good enough offer I will have to look at my options but just looking for an easy was out for now.

You can pay someone to steal your Samsung and then you won't hurt her feelings :D

You can pay someone to steal your Samsung and then you won't hurt her feelings :D

Hahaha, I love this!
I have already stated working on the idea of her having it, she has been playing with it a lot and she really likes it so maybe she can keep that and I can have my Mi2s.
Wait a minute, maybe this was her plan all along! Damn, I've been played! Lol.

Will be expecting to receive the phone next week, possibly Saturday and I looks like I will be keeping it after all :-D. Sorry to anybody who was interested in buying it but unfortunately for you it is no longer available. :p I can however highly recommend ibuygou. They have answered all my emails with speed and constantly kept me up to date about my order.
I will post back here to verifiy that my phone is genuine when I receive it. Can anybody tell me the best way to do this? Also, could anybody recommend a good charger for use with my phone here in the UK as I believe that it only comes supplied with a two pin charger.

Will be expecting to receive the phone next week, possibly Saturday and I looks like I will be keeping it after all :-D. Sorry to anybody who was interested in buying it but unfortunately for you it is no longer available. :p I can however highly recommend ibuygou. They have answered all my emails with speed and constantly kept me up to date about my order.
I will post back here to verifiy that my phone is genuine when I receive it. Can anybody tell me the best way to do this? Also, could anybody recommend a good charger for use with my phone here in the UK as I believe that it only comes supplied with a two pin charger.
Awesome congrats its a sweet phone. The best way to verify its real its a cpuz check to show specs of phone and boot into recovery and get the special mirecovery. Only legit ones have it. Fakes have regular recovery. Also they should have sent you a UK charger I believe. If the didn't I'd email and ask for one.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

When you say get mirecovery does that mean I have to install it myself or should it be already installed on the phone when it arives?
Thanx

When you say get mirecovery does that mean I have to install it myself or should it be already installed on the phone when it arives?
Thanx
It should already by installed. All android phones have a recovery installed.

As has been said before, currently the best way to easily check authenticity is by checking what recovery is preinstalled.

So far there are no clones out that have MI recovery installed.

Legit Xiaomi phones however come with that one by default. :)

Reactions: peelaa
Hello everybody, just an update to say my phone arrived today and is running mirecovery. :)
Any tips on most stable english rom and best way to install it would be greatly appreciated. I dont want to break my new phone.

Almost all custom rom have battery bug fixed, you can try cyanogen by cofface, or losp ..

I would stick to MIUI as your main ROM. Still the best if you ask me.

As secondary go for paranoid android.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk