Green dot in status bar.

GeomonTimicek

Members
Jan 28, 2024
Hello. Do you know how to hide the green dot in the status bar but keen location on? It appears in any opened app like YouTube, games etc. and it is distracting. Many thanks.

It means an app is using your location in the background, you can turn it off by going into privacy settings

Sent from my Xiaomi 14 using Tapatalk

It means an app is using your location in the background, you can turn it off by going into privacy settings

Sent from my Xiaomi 14 using Tapatal

Sent from my Xiaomi 14 using Tapatalk
Hello. Thank you. I know it is about the location but I need to keep it running. Just want to hide the green dot from the status bar as it is showing all the time even in games and videos etc. Any ideas how please? Many thanks.

Hello. Thank you. I know it is about the location but I need to keep it running. Just want to hide the green dot from the status bar as it is showing all the time even in games and videos etc. Any ideas how please? Many thanks.
Privacy Protection - Privacy (Privacy awareness) - Receive notifications about app behavior (disable)