[guide] Flashing Rom Using Mi Flash Mi 3

What file should we download for our WCDMA version?
The WCDMA/CDMA from here?

Also, I can't find the MPRG*.hex file after unpacking the tar file to use miflash
I was using an outdated version. But now I don't know which NvBoot script should I use.

Last edited:
please help with mi3 i cant update it at all !!
i have tried all Methods updater and recovary and fastboot with almost 17 version of wcdma
please help
14mwd55.jpg

20uzvpg.jpg
2rw2247.png
2zq91jo.jpg
zvefs1.jpg

please help with mi3 i cant update it at all !!
i have tried all Methods updater and recovary and fastboot with almost 17 version of wcdma
please help
14mwd55.jpg

20uzvpg.jpg
2rw2247.png
2zq91jo.jpg
zvefs1.jpg
You have FAKE... Its not Xiaomi Mi3..

~Tapatalk~

ohhh noooo....
thank you for your respond but .. is there anything i can do with it ?
different rom ?

If i follow this thread in can come back to latest MIUI multilanguage weekly rom release from ivan's lollipop rom(wich now i have installed)So via Miflash in fastboot mode i can install multilanguage rom from here directly to my Mi3W?! whitout flashing first the chinese stable or developer rom and then after that update to multi rom from here via updater app or recovery?

0ke, 2 questions or 3

1 is Redmi3 the same as Mi3
2 what is fastboot?
3 is there a update where the 5Ghz works for this rom? Xiaomi.eu_Redmi3_V7.1.3.0.LHPCNCK_5.1_MiFlash.zip

1. No, totally different devices
2. Fastboot is a protocol that can be used to re-flash partitions on your device (update the flash file system in Android devices). It is this small tool that comes with the Android SDK (Software Developer Kit), which is an alternative to the Recovery Mode for doing installations and updates. ( taken from Kingroot)
3. MI3 supports 2,4 and 5 GHz

Reactions: Eljo66