[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10S

Hello my question is probably very stupid but I allow myself to ask it to avoid errors:

I just received my mi10S, it is currently in stable v12.0.10.0.
The OTA update is: v12.5.8.0 stable (china rom) ///
The latest xiaomi.eu rom is also 12.5.8.0

The steps are:
-Update China ROM to the latest via updater app first .. (12.5.8.0)
-unlock bootloader
-Install the latest stable xiaomi.eu rom version (12.5.8.0 also) ---> \ windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

Did I make a mistake?

Thank you very much for all the hard work for the community.

Hello my question is probably very stupid but I allow myself to ask it to avoid errors:

The steps are:
-unlock bootloader
-Install the latest stable xiaomi.eu rom version (12.5.8.0 also) ---> \ windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

Did I make a mistake?

No mistake. :)

Reactions: arigato
I used the latest version of MIUI 12.5.8.0. Safetyney failed to pass a few days ago.
The cts profile filed was displayed. After trying everyone’s methods, there is still no way to solve it perfectly.
Using magisk can solve cts profile failed, but magisk hide still Unable to pass the bank's app check program. Is there a better solution without root?
Currently I am back to China’s 12.5.8.0, after unlocking the bootload, I want to try to flash to 12.5.7.0

The steps are:
-unlock bootloader

Did I make a mistake?

Do you have the Safetyney issue as mentioned in post #30?

I used the latest version of MIUI 12.5.8.0. Safetyney failed to pass a few days ago.
The cts profile filed was displayed. After trying everyone’s methods, there is still no way to solve it perfectly.
Using magisk can solve cts profile failed, but magisk hide still Unable to pass the bank's app check program. Is there a better solution without root?
Currently I am back to China’s 12.5.8.0, after unlocking the bootload, I want to try to flash to 12.5.7.0
Eventually did you fix it by flash back to 12.5.7.0?

最終你通過閃回 12.5.7.0 修復了嗎?

我回到 12.5.7.0,目前使用 root+magisk+cts 修復。不幸的是,仍然有一些銀行應用程序我無法使用,無論是magisk hide還是Lsposed,這些都對某些銀行應用程序有效。但是我經常用的銀行還是沒用,目前只能用別的手機

我回到 12.5.7.0,目前使用 root+magisk+cts 修復。不幸的是,仍然有一些銀行應用程序我無法使用,無論是magisk hide還是Lsposed,這些都對某些銀行應用程序有效。但是我經常用的銀行還是沒用,目前只能用別的手機
OMG.... thx for sharing the info

Can u explain in details what steps u took & at which step got problem? Thx.
I followed all steps, and rewritten the rom sucessfully. But failed to reboot. Then I flashed the orginal rom back. This time reboot sucessfully.

I followed all steps, and rewritten the rom sucessfully. But failed to reboot. Then I flashed the orginal rom back. This time reboot sucessfully.
Thx Peter for sharing the info, glad to know your 10s back to alive! ☺

How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10S

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for thyme is released

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Update China ROM to the latest via updater app first..
- Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Download our ROM zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10S_V12.0.8.0.RGACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip
- If you are on windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS .\windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS .\windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update guide on the video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Update via OTA:
Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)
Hi master, need your advise. I have a MI10 S from china that now is unlocked. I For Windows OS .\windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat. It appear the process has finished and the screen is completely black. I haven't done anything yet. Just waiting for 30 minutes but nothing happens. What netx step I should follow? You mentioned "- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)". Is that happening automatically or should I take any action? The phone is still connected to the laptop (USB). Sorry if my questions seems to be simple. I am a newbie. Thanks

Just updated yesterday to 12.5.14, i think there's a bug in phone call or voice call volume, i cannot hear voice.. I've tried to restart the phone but still the same..

After updating to 12.5.14 , everything is slow and not responding , for example switching between apps. I have 12 GB ram , at least 7 GB available to use.
Does anyone have the same issue?

Hi people
I have 2 mi 10s , i have unlocked bootloader and i want to find a way to have my phone working smoothly. I find stable eu rom has some lags are not smooth and has bugs compared to china. The first mi 10s i hardbricked by flashing eu DEV ROM I opened my phone put in edl mode and paid 30$ to have edl account. I fixed. No words I'm not the single person has this problem there are to many in Reddit has hardbricked this china phone. Eu stable are safe for me
I'm so worried to flash dev ROM also miui 13
Anyone can suggest a very good ROM for mi 10s. China don't have languages and PlayStore ( easy installable) but notifications arrive later .... Any suggestions????

Hi people
I have 2 mi 10s , i have unlocked bootloader and i want to find a way to have my phone working smoothly. I find stable eu rom has some lags are not smooth and has bugs compared to china. The first mi 10s i hardbricked by flashing eu DEV ROM I opened my phone put in edl mode and paid 30$ to have edl account. I fixed. No words I'm not the single person has this problem there are to many in Reddit has hardbricked this china phone. Eu stable are safe for me
I'm so worried to flash dev ROM also miui 13
Anyone can suggest a very good ROM for mi 10s. China don't have languages and PlayStore ( easy installable) but notifications arrive later .... Any suggestions????
Hi Alessandro999,

I was in the same situation. After unlocking the phone, by using my Xiaomi account, I tried to install an eu rom using fastboot method. I ended with a bricked phone. I managed to unbrick my MI10 S (thyme). I installed thyme_images_V12.5.14.0.RGACNXM_20211115.0000.00_11.0_cn_0861160383.tgz. Despite is a Chinese version you can download play store from MI Store. All app installed seems to work fine.

I hope that helps.

Hi Alessandro999,

I was in the same situation. After unlocking the phone, by using my Xiaomi account, I tried to install an eu rom using fastboot method. I ended with a bricked phone. I managed to unbrick my MI10 S (thyme). I installed thyme_images_V12.5.14.0.RGACNXM_20211115.0000.00_11.0_cn_0861160383.tgz. Despite is a Chinese version you can download play store from MI Store. All app installed seems to work fine.

I hope that helps.
Thanks for reply bro. Yes it's true even if is china ROM. Whitch is the most stable smooth version of eu rom? For you ? That not brick my device of course haha

I've donated little donated a tip for help developer even it's not much, thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Reactions: ingbrzy