Invalid Hard Bricked Mi 11 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashnen20

Members
Jul 21, 2021
Hello, I have a Xiaomi MI 11 Pro, flashed xiaomi EU rom 12.5.10. It has been working perfectly fine for weeks now. Today while browsing on facebook, the phone shut down and I have not been able to turn it on at all, be it via recovery or fastboot mode. Connecting it to the laptop does not yield anything either. Can anyone help? Is this a hard brick? If yes, please be careful while using the rom though I am uncertain of what has caused this.

Hello, I have a Xiaomi MI 11 Pro, flashed xiaomi EU rom 12.5.10. It has been working perfectly fine for weeks now. Today while browsing on facebook, the phone shut down and I have not been able to turn it on at all, be it via recovery or fastboot mode. Connecting it to the laptop does not yield anything either. Can anyone help? Is this a hard brick? If yes, please be careful while using the rom though I am uncertain of what has caused this.
Try charging it 0-100 for at least 3 times

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Happened to me at my mi 10 pro
(Xiaomi.eu rom, although not even sure if related)
The phone was about 70% battery,
After regular use of the phone, i put it aside me, than when i want to open it, just nothing happens, i try to turn on/ off, but no any life signs, try to connect it to charger, still nothing, don't know why, after 5 hours, it's turn on,
Very very wired, first time this kind of problem happend to me

I really hope mine turns on after 5 hours then. Never happened before and Im a regular xiaomi and xiaomi.eu rom user.

I really hope mine turns on after 5 hours then. Never happened before and Im a regular xiaomi and xiaomi.eu rom user.
For me it's was really critical, was in new place i i really needed the help of the phone to navigate out, just when i was about to left, it's turned on.

How long does your phone in this "brick mode"

Its been about 3 hours or so now. Been trying all ways to turn it on. So sad man
Until it wake up, just keep it in regular temp place, and be sure no any direct sun,
Just for being sure it's isn't heat issue,
It's really might not be the problem, but it sure doesn't make any damage

Wish you luck!!

Do you exclude water, vapour or sweat damage as options why it turned off?

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Yes no water or physical damage either. I suppose its a motherboard issue since no power gets to phone at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.