Headphone Connection Problem

gallapenno

Members
Sep 20, 2016
Hey, i couldnt use the search so if it was already asked alot i am sorry. Yesterday when i was on the latest global weekly suddenly when i entered my headphones they were not recognized. There is no headphone icon or any indication something is connected. It was working fine before that moment. Options i have tried so far:

Rebooting
clearing all cache
install xiaomi.eu rom
Tried without root
re rooted
*#*#64663#*#* connection test (didnt find connection, still doesnt)
Cleaned the 3,5 mm connection
different headphone

The 3,5mm connection is not wobbly or broken and at this point i don't know what to do? Maybe install an older rom? Wich would u recommend?

Last edited:
Hey, i couldnt use the search so if it was already asked alot i am sorry. Yesterday when i was on the latest global weekly suddenly when i entered my headphones they were not recognized. There is no headphone icon or any indication something is connected. It was working fine before that moment. Options i have tried so far:

Rebooting
clearing all cache
install xiaomi.eu rom
Tried without root
re rooted
*#*#64663#*#* connection test (didnt find connection, still doesnt)
Cleaned the 3,5 mm connection
different headphone

The 3,5mm connection is not wobbly or broken and at this point i don't know what to do? Maybe install an older rom? Wich would u recommend?
Did you try a clean install? Wiping everything.

sent from my Mi5

I did not try a clean install yet, however, this morning I tried plugging my headphone in again and it suddenly works again. I have no idea why, nothing changed.