Hello Xiaomi EU!

TheRareGamer

Members
Feb 29, 2020
Hello, I just ordered the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro from TradingShenzhen but it is CHN version
Does that mean I wont have Google services?
I am really depending on them, so I was wondering if there is a way of getting them if they are not already installed?

Thanks ;')

just unlock bootloader and install our ROM..

just unlock bootloader and install our ROM..

Can that be done with ease without issues on the Mi 10.
I bought it from some chinese marketplace.
It would be great if I can simply use TWRP.
Is the EU rom safe to use on the Chinese device?

I remember having issues with different devices from oversea with Samsung Devices.

Hello, I just ordered the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro from *************** but it is CHN version
Does that mean I wont have Google services?
I am really depending on them, so I was wondering if there is a way of getting them if they are not already installed?

Thanks ;')
I have a mi 10 and use Google services fine on mine, so you should be ok.

Still testing to be honest. Love the phone but not having 4g on O2 is a problem for me. Gutted really

Z

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

I have a mi 10 and use Google services fine on mine, so you should be ok.

Still testing to be honest. Love the phone but not having 4g on O2 is a problem for me. Gutted really

Z

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
I don't understand why you wouldn't be able to use 4G on O2?

Most china mobile phones dont have band20 .... The band 20 is important in Germany if you live in the country and not in the city. Otherwise it is possible that you have no or a slow internet connection.

Reactions: Zetex
hello,
I'm also intrested for xiaomi mi note 10 recording function,,, i did not buy it cus the recording function was not present
please enable it ,
dear Xiaomi programmers, the law in eu said that is "forbidden to use it at court " but in meantime many companies when they call you for a promo etc they start with .... the call will be recorded for quality purposes !!!!! me also, so..... : )
as you understand it is very handy when somebody calls you and wants to make a note from the phonecall, nr street address, phone number or so when you are driving.
in xiaomi redmi note 7 it working flawless ....
thank you for any reply

hello,
I'm also intrested for xiaomi mi note 10 recording function,,, i did not buy it cus the recording function was not present
please enable it ,
dear Xiaomi programmers, the law in eu said that is "forbidden to use it at court " but in meantime many companies when they call you for a promo etc they start with .... the call will be recorded for quality purposes !!!!! me also, so..... : )
as you understand it is very handy when somebody calls you and wants to make a note from the phonecall, nr street address, phone number or so when you are driving.
in xiaomi redmi note 7 it working flawless ....
thank you for any reply

This is a Xiaomi Mi 10 thread, not Mi Note 10.

Just got the phone, it's really cool but I am low-key annoyed by some of the Chinese writing that just randomly pops up that I have no clue what I have agreed to... Maybe I sold my kidneys already who knows... I guess Ill have to wait till the global version is out so that I can unlock it?

Just got the phone, it's really cool but I am low-key annoyed by some of the Chinese writing that just randomly pops up that I have no clue what I have agreed to... Maybe I sold my kidneys already who knows... I guess Ill have to wait till the global version is out so that I can unlock it?
You don't have to wait for the global version. You can use the xiaomi.eu version but i recommend the stable one. Had some sound issue with dev version.
If you decide to use xiaomi.eu version read the first post carefully where all is written down like unlock bootloader and all the stuff.
And still..... Bootloader unlock need patience if you start the unlock process you have to wait 168 hours.

Last edited:
You don't have to wait for the global version. You can use the xiaomi.eu version but i recommend the stable one. Had some sound issue with dev version.
If you decide to use xiaomi.eu version read the first post carefully where all is written down like unlock bootloader and all the stuff.
And still..... Bootloader unlock need patience if you start the unlock process you have to wait 168 hours.

Is it easy to update the rom through TWRP?