[help] Device Bricked After Miflash

Well I can't as it's not recognized by miflash nor by adb method.. So I can't flash this way, is there any other way?

Just follow the steps and you should be fine :) , don't be disappointed about all this flashing stuff cuz afterwards you'll get awesome device ! Trust me :) been using stable ROM from xiaomi.eu for 5 months already and everything is perfect !

Reactions: corknroll
I tried but unfortunately on step 2:
2. Boot Mi 5 in recovery: (Press and hold Power and Volume+, until Mi logo appears, release the buttons and a picture of a phone with cable appears)

It does not work.. As when do vol up and power the phone and the cable does not appear..

Last edited:
I tried but unfortunately on step 2:
2. Boot Mi 5 in recovery: (Press and hold Power and Volume+, until Mi logo appears, release the buttons and a picture of a phone with cable appears)

It does not work.. As when do vol up and power it just shows the mi logo and the picture with the phone and the cable does not appear..
Maybe It helps to you

http://en.miui.com/thread-326187-1-1.html

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: corknroll
Just follow the steps and you should be fine :) , don't be disappointed about all this flashing stuff cuz afterwards you'll get awesome device ! Trust me :) been using stable ROM from xiaomi.eu for 5 months already and everything is perfect !
Do you know if there is any other way to start the recovery mod?

ugh... i won't open my phone and i've tried the cable method but didn't succeed to create a cable. i"m gonna send it to the vendor.

thanks all for your support anyway, you're all really awesome !