Help, how to unbrick Mi3

chc2918

Members
Jul 13, 2014
Hi guys.
I have flashes my Mi3 by Mirecovery but I think I did it with a wrong rom. The phone is completely dead! I am no able to get access to the recovery mode or fastboot. The buttons don’t work anymore and the led don’t lighting. The red light light up for a few seconds if i connect the Phone with pc.
Does anyone know how i can solve it just with the pc?
I’m really desperate because i have the phone just for 2 weeks and i can’t use it anymore.
Sorry for the bad english

The red light goes on while charging only if the battery is under 10%. Are you sure the battery is charged? Plug it in and let it charge for an hour or so. Make sure the charger is working, try it with another phone or smth.

It does't help. I already charged the battery for a few hours but the buttons still don't work

My problem is still not solved.
This is the rom I flashed: xiaomi.eu_multi_NX403A_4.7.11_jb-4.2. downloaded on http://miuiandroid.com/.
After installing of MiPhone2.11.6, the first time when I connected the phone with the pc, the red led kept lighting on and the driver wasn't installed, but the phone was recognized by MiFlash(com20, i think): flashing did't work because there wasn't a communication with the port. After that I tried to reinstall MiPhone and afther some attempts, when I connected the phone with the pc, the red led kept lighting on for a few seconds and the driver was installed. But the phone wasn't anymore recognized by Miphone, so again no possibility to flash it.
I would really appreciate if somebody would come with a good solution. Thank you.