[Help] I Can't Reflash back to Stock!

Ronald.me

Members
Dec 11, 2021
Hi, everyone! I flashed Xiaomi.EU and this time, while I was going to clean all and start fresh, I encountered an annoying problem. If I put my phone into Fastboot mode, and flash the latest and global ROM, MiFlash keeps saying: "error:FAILED (remote: "Check device console.") and it will stop. I already tried reflashing the custom ROM; Restarted my device; and finally, Reinstalled the drivers but nothing seems to work please help me.

Hi, everyone! I flashed Xiaomi.EU and this time, while I was going to clean all and start fresh, I encountered an annoying problem. If I put my phone into Fastboot mode, and flash the latest and global ROM, MiFlash keeps saying: "error:FAILED (remote: "Check device console.") and it will stop. I already tried reflashing the custom ROM; Restarted my device; and finally, Reinstalled the drivers but nothing seems to work please help me.
How can we help you?
Need some tenderness?
:we don't handle the phone

You know what? Demand to close this thread. I don't need some time dealing problems with unhelpful people. Anyways, I've solved the problem so bitch out.

• Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393