Help in choosing my next miui device.

iLstone

Members
Jan 21, 2011
Hi, I need help from you to help me choose which MIUI phone I should get..
I currently can not decide which phone to get Either the Galaxy s 2 or the Optimus2x/G2X..

The SGS2 is not an "official" devices like the LG, though it does have a working port...
I really want the LG since it is way cheaper then the Samsung in Israel but those 512MB of ram really really bothers me..

what you would do?, thanks. =]

i think you have to wait for buy a new device,i read that sgs2 has a 1gh cpu overclocked to 1.2 and i also read some bad issues.
for the lg 2x is a good phone but it has only 512mb of ram.
i suggest you to wait a device with a real 1.2+ ghz cpu and 1024 mb of ram with a screen resolution higher...

i think you have to wait for buy a new device,i read that sgs2 has a 1gh cpu overclocked to 1.2 and i also read some bad issues.
for the lg 2x is a good phone but it has only 512mb of ram.
i suggest you to wait a device with a real 1.2+ ghz cpu and 1024 mb of ram with a screen resolution higher...

I thought that it is pretty obvious that the galaxy cpu is overclocked, isnt it?
but it doesnt really matter, I can't wait anymore, my milestone is just so slow and old and it is so annoying..
I just would like to know which one - SGS2 OR 02X?

thanks.

I'd recommend an SGS2. While it isn't up to "snuff" with stability per say, nothing touches that phone's hardware. Seriously, nothing. It is only a matter of time until it's supported due to the fact that Samsung is open sourcing everything about that phone.

It's runs at 1.2ghz stock to dispel any rumors.

Patience is a virtue my friends. I'm just waiting for it to come to American carriers.