Help me Pls.... Urgent !!!

manohar

Members
Jun 6, 2013
I was trying to install latest version MIUI which was released today.... when everything was done , i tried to install busybox & supersu for setcpu... after setcpu profiles set to performance , i rebooted to bring that change into effect. that was the last time i saw my mobile working... since then it is struck at fastboot... pls help me what should i do now ? now i cant go into the recovery mode also.... it just shows Mi screen & then immediately it shows fastboot logo !!! i am scared now.... is it bricked ? i didnt have backup file in that also..... i enabled dualboot option in the mean time when i could be able to boot into recovery mode.. now after enabling dual boot i am not able to go into the recovery mode also... i tried flashing latest version using Miflash tool... in that also it is giving me error as unspecified error.. unable to load c drive like that.... some 0004X0005 error is coming... pls help me what should i do now ??? i am totally clueless..... i am sure i have soft bricked it... but i dont know how to revert it back to normal..... any help would be highly appreciated..

Seems similar to a problem i had...Try the solution provided by Hadron and Ingbrzy regarding file path and username in this post-

miuiandroid.com/community/threads/guide-flashing-rom-using-miflash.19287/

Reactions: manohar
Oops.... Finally. i am sorry. i used the space in the name of the folder where i extracted fastboot file.. after deleting it, finally it worked.... i am happy now... thanks for your help bro...

Reactions: Caztiel
Seems similar to a problem i had...Try the solution provided by Hadron and Ingbrzy regarding file path and username in this post-

miuiandroid.com/community/threads/guide-flashing-rom-using-miflash.19287/

i am not able to boot into the main screen now... it is struck at mi logo.... i can able to enter default recovery but there is no update.zip file to flash CWM recovery.... how do i copy that file there ? pls help me..... i can flash new rom also & recovery also..... how do i copy file now ?

finally.... i could able to boot into system 2 & could able to copy both CWM recovery & latest ROM zip file... oops... no wi realised why there r 2 systems in this phone.... very useful.. i was so scared .... thank god.... i am happy now... thanks for those who helped me....

Reactions: Caztiel