Help me! Redmi 5 Plus (Vince) is in loop!

mastruccio

Members
Nov 28, 2019
My redmi 5 plus (Vince) is in loop.
Bootloader unlocked, I come from twrp, room Havoc, root, but with encryption problems that didn't allow me to flash Orange Fox Revovery. On a forum I read the advice to reinstall the Miui through the use of MiTools2. Just installed the Miui 10, apparently without problems, at the first reboot the procedure to start up Android and Miui started, but Redmi went into a loop and restarted continuously. Also as soon as it restarts, the message "Corrupted Storage Space. Your device is no longer safe" appears every time (see photo). I cannot therefore complete the configuration of Miui and, not having activated USB debugging, I cannot even use MiTools to try to reinstall.
How can I solve it?

My redmi 5 plus (Vince) is in loop.
Bootloader unlocked, I come from twrp, room Havoc, root, but with encryption problems that didn't allow me to flash Orange Fox Revovery. On a forum I read the advice to reinstall the Miui through the use of MiTools2. Just installed the Miui 10, apparently without problems, at the first reboot the procedure to start up Android and Miui started, but Redmi went into a loop and restarted continuously. Also as soon as it restarts, the message "Corrupted Storage Space. Your device is no longer safe" appears every time (see photo). I cannot therefore complete the configuration of Miui and, not having activated USB debugging, I cannot even use MiTools to try to reinstall.
How can I solve it?
View attachment 27354
you have fastboot access?
go with official MIFLASH application and a fastboot rom. this will clean your phone. then you reinstall your twrp/rom.