Help me please! Infinite loop Redmi note 9 pro global

C

Code_Zero18

Somebody know how to fix boot splash loop in Redmi note 9 pro?

The phone starts by 5s and reboot, can't open recovery or fastboot mode by buttons combinations or ADB

I installed:

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.4.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11.zip

On Redmi note 9 pro 6/64 global, normal variant.

Somebody know how to fix boot splash loop in Redmi note 9 pro?

The phone starts by 5s and reboot, can't open recovery or fastboot mode by buttons combinations or ADB

I installed:

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.4.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11.zip

On Redmi note 9 pro 6/64 global, normal variant.
If it reboots you must not touch power button when doing the combo for TWRP. press only vol+ or vol- for fastboot
My emergency suggestion.... try it

Reactions: Code_Zero18
If it reboots you must not touch power button when doing the combo for TWRP. press only vol+ or vol- for fastboot
My emergency suggestion.... try it
Thanks for the suggestion but I already tried it and doesn't work, the phone reboot is very fast, 5s or lower, that is the problem :'(

Reactions: c4cat
Thanks for the suggestion but I already tried it and doesn't work, the phone reboot is very fast, 5s or lower, that is the problem :'(
Last is to disconnect the battery and expect a restart in better shape. I know it is boring...sorry
EDIT:
did you force power OFF for half mn?

Reactions: Code_Zero18
Last is to disconnect the battery and expect a restart in better shape. I know it is boring...sorry
EDIT:
did you force power OFF for half mn?
Yes but the phone is stuck in reboot loop, I suppose that this failure is impossible to solved without reparation center. Thanks for your help bro :')