help me to install V10.3.1 on Mi8 SE

Sohanur Rahman

Members
Jul 12, 2017
i have tried every method, and end up with stuck in fastboot method, who else here successfully installed ?
please let me know how, i am with twrp 1217 and cn stable latest rom

Last edited:
i have tried every method, and end up with stuck in fastboot method, who else here successfully installed ?
please let me know how, i am with twrp 1217 and cn stable latest rom
1217 twrp and china official?
Easy:
FORMAT DATA/ YES in WIPE section of twrp
Then reload the EU ROM ZIP file into your phone memory from your computer and install it.
If issue , come back with details.

Ok here is details,
Flashed MIUI China stable,
Installed twrp 1217,
Formate data, wipe everything,
Installed miui eu rom from a otg,
Reboot and stuck in fastboot again
Its 40 time i am flashing official rom with mi falsh tool to unbrick my phone.

Reactions: azotres
Ok here is details,
Flashed MIUI China stable,
Installed twrp 1217,
Formate data, wipe everything,
Installed miui eu rom from a otg,
Reboot and stuck in fastboot again
Its 40 time i am flashing official rom with mi falsh tool to unbrick my phone.
Just to be sure: HOW do you format data?
If well done, return flashing OREO fastboot rom like 9.5.1 and TWRP 1102 or reinstall TWRP after format data via fastboot instruction.
(fastboot format usrdata)

Reactions: Sohanur Rahman
ok now i am starting from beggining,
i am downloading 9.5.11 stock fastboot rom,
i will flash it, after stock boot up i will flash twrp 1102 then i will format data and wipe others
then i will install
V10.3.1 eu rom,
is that ok ?
i need 30minute more to download 9.5.11

Reactions: Adnan okuyucu
ok now i am starting from beggining,
i am downloading 9.5.11 stock fastboot rom,
i will flash it, after stock boot up i will flash twrp 1102 then i will format data and wipe others
then i will install
V10.3.1 eu rom,
is that ok ?
i need 30minute more to download 9.5.11
Understood.
this will do the job.
INSTALL 1227 twrp after flashing the new EU stable V10.3.1before rebooting the rom. (If you forget not big issue may be TWRP is lost.)

Understood.
this will do the job.
INSTALL 1227 twrp after flashing the new EU stable V10.3.1before rebooting the rom. (If you forget not big issue may be TWRP is lost.)

thanks, now everything is working now, one more help please which one is last stable oreo (8.1) eu rom for mi8se ?

Reactions: LOLO9393
thanks, now everything is working now, one more help please which one is last stable oreo (8.1) eu rom for mi8se ?
I never used any STABLE, always with DEV weekly version.
Seems for MI8 SE nothing was really "stable" up to PIE February draw.
Think about going to DEV weekly version that are, even sometime with bugs, always less complicated. Step with one week delay if you want to avoid to reflash earlier version.

try install cn 9.5.11 fastboot rom and flash twrp 3.3.0 then go to twrp and flash eu stable 10.3.1.0.

Last edited:
Understood.
this will do the job.
i flow your step
eu stable v10.3.1 working fine and twrp also working. but i have 2 big problem. mobile data and proxmity sensor not working.
after i go twrp and flash china stable v10.3.1 presist image. now proximity sensor working but mobile data not working.
i think main problem china v9.5.11, that is 8.1. and after i flash eu stable v10.3.1 that is 9 not 8.1 (hope u understand, what i went to say)
before i try to flash china stable v10.3.1+twrp(try many twrp)+eu10.3.1 but mobile go only fastboot mode. what can i do now?

i flow your step
eu stable v10.3.1 working fine and twrp also working. but i have 2 big problem. mobile data and proxmity sensor not working.
after i go twrp and flash china stable v10.3.1 presist image. now proximity sensor working but mobile data not working.
i think main problem china v9.5.11, that is 8.1. and after i flash eu stable v10.3.1 that is 9 not 8.1 (hope u understand, what i went to say)
before i try to flash china stable v10.3.1+twrp(try many twrp)+eu10.3.1 but mobile go only fastboot mode. what can i do now?
In my view you must refresh the phone by flashing oreo 9.5.0 or 9.5.1 via miflash and you flash 1102 or 1217 TWRP.
Next FORMAT DATA /YES in TWRP wipe section.
Then you reboot twrp and load EU ROM you want and install it. At the end before reboot install TWRP 1227.
(Flashing OREO rom will clean all your sensor issue like any other fastboot ROM but MI8 SE needs this step back.)