New HELP: MI-2S screen sometimes becomes unresponsive

kramsy05

Members
Apr 23, 2014
Hi to all... just wanna ask if others are like me having an issue with regards to MI-2S touchscreen becoming unresponsive.. it will respond again after I lock/unlock it... is there a fix to this? what do you think my be the cause? thanks...

whew.. what a relief i thought i was the only one... haha.. hope a fix would come out sooner or later haha..

No he means JLB roms i guess wich you can get from the official MIUI site as far as i know there are no miuiandroid builds except for WIUI and that doesnt even help a litte... I am currently using CM11 but even that rom has random touches (no resposive screen tough).

Is this related to kernel? Neither Official roms helps.
Also anyone tryed old, like last years ROM?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Any solution? It is starting to be anoying, I also using the JLB34.0. Is there any newer version that I can try?

Contact your seller. I did that, got request to sent back for servicing. Ended with replaced touch panel. 6 days without incident.

Contact your seller. I did that, got request to sent back for servicing. Ended with replaced touch panel. 6 days without incident.

How long did it take them to get your screen fixed?

3 days to sent to china, 8 days from "we got your phone" till "fixed, we will sent it asap" and 5 days till it came to my country.

also here. Random touches sometimes. Lock and unlock it to be normal..A short problem but its always boring. I bought my mi2s in January2014. I thought that was a software problem..But looks an hardware one reading some posts here. Not good news for who dont have a good warranty by the seller.

Hello,
Are you sure that it is a hardware problem?
The home buttons are working while the problem has occured. Here is a video that describes the problem better.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That was my case, screen looses responsiveness and gets back after lock unlock. Send it back to seller for repair.

I bought it from minideal and they are not responding to my mails.

edit:
After a while they responted and i sent the phone.
I am expecting, like everyone here, to have my touchscreen replaced.
Moreover, i have bought a lot of things from minideal this is the first time that somthing went wrong, and i whant to see how accurate is the aftersale service of minideal.

Last edited:
had same issue. sent phone back to seller, screen replaced and worked perfectly fine till I broke it. Then I replaced the screen myself - got it from aliexpress, and same issue again.. I believe I got a faulty screen

Wysłane z mojego HM 1SW przy użyciu Tapatalka