Help, Mi4 Device Suddenly Became Slow And Lcd Too Late To Response

buenissimo

Members
May 9, 2016
My Mi4 device suddenly went slow and touch calibration with lcd screen became unresponsive and slow after plugging it to my usual power bank.
Tried hard reset of the phone but didn't work what to do now? Thanks for any suggestion

Even I faced the Same in my mi4 And mi3 tooooo
So,
please do wipe dalvik
Wipe cache
From TWRP recovery then Device will come to normal state

try once by TWRP / CWM Recoveries
Wile doing this you are not goiung to loose any data just it cleans all the Junk files stored from the boot Level

Even I faced the Same in my mi4 And mi3 tooooo
So,
please do wipe dalvik
Wipe cache
From TWRP recovery then Device will come to normal state

try once by TWRP / CWM Recoveries
Wile doing this you are not goiung to loose any data just it cleans all the Junk files stored from the boot Level

Is that an application that i'll need to download or is it already found in settings? thanks for the help!

No buddy just TWRP is a Recovery tool Which is available in the official miui form just check it and install and Wipe **Dalvik Cache**
Its important to Wipe Dalvik Cache through TWRP

Note : Only Dalvik Cache And Cache memory to Wiped To prevent Loss of Data No other

e consious with System And Data Partions While wiping Cache And Dalvik

Sorry to say i Dont Have Access to post link

Leave About ROM buddy That problem is happen Due to excess of Dalvik cache ...

So please wipe it through Recovery
I can Assure That your problem will be Resolved

Thank You,
Pruthvi9277.

Reactions: buenissimo
Hello I have the same issue, and please don't tell me it's a software issue because I erased everything system/dalvik/cache/data , the only thing left is the recovery and even the recovery is slow. And this is happening following one of your reparation because the phone was unable to turn on again. The phone was keep freezing since that date but was still working, and now it's very very slow I can't even unlock it because it take so long to just display the unlock code that it come back to sleep before I can even see the unlock screen.

So I guess when your support repair the phone and changed the motherboard (that's what they did) they broke the processor or if the processor is directly integrated to the motherboard then it is dead, because it's clearly that kind of issue. I work in IT I am software engineer so I know what's a software issue is, and it is an hardware issue...

So the quality of your device suck.

I guess as the waranty just ended like 1 month ago you will not even treat my problem....