Help Needed : Redmi 3s Prime Got Into Bootloop During The Ota Update

CrazZyDG

Members
Feb 5, 2017
Hi all,

Help needed to recover my 3 months old Redmi 3S Prime which is in bootloop after the OTA update, My sis using that mobile. We have lot of images and data in that, Please help me to recover the data, and help to solve the bootloop issue. I have attached 2 images(1st.jpg & 2nd.png) in this thread that two images are looped together.

For Your Information,
There is,
No MI account created.
No USB Debugging. USB Debugging is in OFF state.
No Bootloader unlock. Bootloader status is Locked.

Its Nearly like a Fresh Mobile.

Please help me to find the solution....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• 1st.jpg
    1st.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 579
  • 2nd.png
    2nd.png
    598.1 KB · Views: 635
I think u should use Miflash..not sure abt data but the images should remain intact

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

I think u should use Miflash..not sure abt data but the images should remain intact

Hi Redbone07,

Thanks for response. I tried MiFlash but no luck not able to flash. (Because Bootloader locked & USB debugging Disabled)

Based that you don't have the bootloader unlocked, you're kinda dead in the water. You can save the phone with EDL flash, but data will be gone. This is a good learning point how backup strategies are important.

Reactions: Redbone07
Hi all,

Help needed to recover my 3 months old Redmi 3S Prime which is in bootloop after the OTA update, My sis using that mobile. We have lot of images and data in that, Please help me to recover the data, and help to solve the bootloop issue. I have attached 2 images(1st.jpg & 2nd.png) in this thread that two images are looped together.

For Your Information,
There is,
No MI account created.
No USB Debugging. USB Debugging is in OFF state.
No Bootloader unlock. Bootloader status is Locked.

Its Nearly like a Fresh Mobile.

Please help me to find the solution....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It happend to me before ,not the same issue but close enough!

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=383442&page=6#pid7029809

yeah thats what i meant,go into edl mode and flash through miflash.you will use fastboot mode and that does not require usb debugging enabled.you will lose data tho