Help Please! Xiaomi Mi5 Bricked

Select folder with file manager, use chmod 755 or chmod to give full control
e6c19254dc340e40879546055cd9bdb1.jpg
389bb07b2a14096d9d6b265701754ffd.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Seems you need EDL mode, buy a xiaomi engineering cable to force the flash from a pc.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk
I have one already, and as I mentioned in the opening post. It doesn't . If i could just get a way to push a rom to the phone, I will be fine. Is there no way to one remotely without plugging to system?

I have one already, and as I mentioned in the opening post. It doesn't . If i could just get a way to push a rom to the phone, I will be fine. Is there no way to one remotely without plugging to system?[/QUOTE

I see no reason of phone not connecting to PC other than hardware failure or pc problem with drivers.
I

Reactions: silentnois3
Hardware? I doubt. I think is more if soft ware, i believe the partitions are messed up.. The thing is how do I fix all the partitions

In first Mi5 release for nougat, ingzbry wrote 'never wipe /system partition manually in your life', see
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-12-8.36620/

I'd ask him directly on our to workaround the issue . Situation happened to me on a mi4, was not holding fastboot anymore
but it worked with engineering cable (important thing I remind I unpluged the battery to flash phone)

again, strange that with engineering cable QC drivers do not show up on your PC, can you try unplugging your battery with engi cable ?

Reactions: silentnois3
In first Mi5 release for nougat, ingzbry wrote 'never wipe /system partition manually in your life', see
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-12-8.36620/

I'd ask him directly on our to workaround the issue . Situation happened to me on a mi4, was not holding fastboot anymore
but it worked with engineering cable (important thing I remind I unpluged the battery to flash phone)

again, strange that with engineering cable QC drivers do not show up on your PC, can you try unplugging your battery with engi cable ?
I never saw that warning about wiping system partitions manually till I was caught in the web.
My wife has an Mi5 and the fast boot cable works on her phone, not just mine.. Her phone is also detected by the same pc which couldn't detect mine..
I have unscrewed the phone to expose the internals and tried severally the test point Method.. I have played and unplugged the battery connect or before trying with engineering cable, yet it only charges.. I have tried the engineering cable with the battery connector unplugged and the phone drain out, yet none works..I just dont know what to do anymore..