Help Please! Xiaomi Mi5 Bricked

silentnois3

Members
Jun 4, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am really frustrated right now and will appreciate help from anyone.
My Mi5 is on the latest stable rom and I wanted to try something different and chose the resurrection remix rom. After formatting system, data and caches, I tried installing the rr rom from the root folder of the mi5. An error was produced and I Noticed my pc and several others could not detect my phone. I have changed cords, pc.but none works. I have tried with edl cable, tried the test point, tried using0 to pin to the green and black cable. Non is working. Fastboot mode works but restarts in less than 15 seconds and gets stuck at the boot logo
Apologies for my long epistle I just need to get my phone back on. Thank you guys

When in fastboot mode, lock it on the pc via ' fastboot devices' and flash twrp to install xiaomi.eu.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: silentnois3
When in fastboot mode, lock it on the pc via ' fastboot devices' and flash twrp to install xiaomi.eu.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, the system does not recognize it. I have changed cords and system. I have twrp installed already

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, the system does not recognize it. I have changed cords and system. I have twrp installed already
OK, the mistake was that you formatted /system.

can you boot via twrp ?
if yes, boot it, plug to your PC
flash the official recovery global rom
then immediately flash lasyflasher (mandatory)
wipe cache (only that), and let boot

OK, the mistake was that you formatted /system.

can you boot via twrp ?
if yes, boot it, plug to your PC
flash the official recovery global rom
then immediately flash lasyflasher (mandatory)
wipe cache (only that), and let boot
Thanks again. I really appreciate. I can boot twrp. The issue now is if the system is not recognizing the phone, How can I flash?

it should from twrp
otherwise look in twrp, on the 'mount' button
unfortunately It doesn't when I tap the mount option. Remember there is no OS in the system, I don't know if that is the cause. I am quite paranoid right now and losing hope already

in mount, can you see 'MicroSD' partition check box , 'Data'
check them all what you see.
what twrp release do you have ?

you need to reinstall drivers on your PC:
mi pc suite (to get xiaomi drivers)
miflash

before, you confirm your usb port was working fine ?
I have uninstalled and reinstalled mi flash, pc suite and drivers yet status quotes same..
All though in twrp when I click on mountain I get this error
e: uncle to write to ums lunfile '/system/module/g_android/parameters/file'
unable to locate storage

I have uninstalled and reinstalled mi flash, pc suite and drivers yet status quotes same..
All though in twrp when I click on mountain I get this error
e: uncle to write to ums lunfile '/system/module/g_android/parameters/file'
unable to locate storage
I see you removed those directories, you can recreate this missing hierarchy from twrp until you pass the mount

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

I see you removed those directories, you can recreate this missing hierarchy from twrp until you pass the mount

Thanks for your Patience Bro, I appreciate. Fortunately they are not missing, I can see them down to the last directory and file

Thanks for your Patience Bro, I appreciate. Fortunately they are not missing, I can see them down to the last directory and file
Check access rwc for the structure.
Also what does a reboot to bootloader from twrp menu? Can it hold a bit fastboot that after if you plug it on a pc...?

Check access rwc for the structure.
Also what does a reboot to bootloader from twrp menu? Can it hold a bit fastboot that after if you plug it on a pc...?

How can I check access for rwc for the structure? Fastboot doesnt hold more than 10 seconds.