Help!!! Quiet sound through headphones(((

There's a method of improving but it requires root.
Just look for a Build Prop Editor on google play store and search for the line "ro.miui.region", change the value for any other country like BR ou HK, i believe most of european country that you select will give you a low sound, perhaps because of EU legislation towards earphone sound volume in electronic devices.

After changing value just reboot and youre good to go

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-30-10-10-05-327_com.jrummy.apps.build.prop.editor.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-30-10-10-05-327_com.jrummy.apps.build.prop.editor.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,204
Just look for a Build Prop Editor on google play store and search for the line "ro.miui.region", change the value for any other country like BR ou HK, i believe most of european country that you select will give you a low sound, perhaps because of EU legislation towards earphone sound volume in electronic devices.

I have such problem on regions ES, PL and even IN (((thanks for the help, I will try to unsubscribe)

Last edited:
Reactions: antoniocnog

It worked for me.

My sound was extremely low when I was wearing a headset. I changed the value to BR and it got high as magic.