Help to flash Mi 11 ultra xiaomi eu.rom

Vioufaros

Members
Apr 29, 2021
Hello guys . I have unlocked the bootloader but i dont know how to flash xiaomi eu rom as the latest is not with fastboot mode? i tryed an old video but i think i installed old twrp android 11. any idea how i proceed? thanks in advance. im still with china rom but bootloader uncloked? do i have to flash a newer twrp ?

Hello guys . I have unlocked the bootloader but i dont know how to flash xiaomi eu rom as the latest is not with fastboot mode? i tryed an old video but i think i installed old twrp android 11. any idea how i proceed? thanks in advance. im still with china rom but bootloader uncloked? do i have to flash a newer twrp ?
Nope, you boot twrp, Format data, transfer Rom onto the Phone (while in twrp) then flash and Reboot, that's it.

If you have already an A12 based Rom installed, then download latest xiaomi.eu Rom to the device, boot up twrp from fastboot, unlock, flash, format data and reboot.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Nope, you boot twrp, Format data, transfer Rom onto the Phone (while in twrp) then flash and Reboot, that's it.

If you have already an A12 based Rom installed, then download latest xiaomi.eu Rom to the device, boot up twrp from fastboot, unlock, flash, format data and reboot.

i did like this and im stuck to TWRP every time i reboot and i think i ****ed it up and im stucked to 3,6.2_12 mi 11 ultra v5.1_A12 each time i reboot im still in twrp any ideas how to solve this?

also it wouldnt let me find mi 11 ultra on pc to able to transfern file while in twrp , any idea why? i transfered before entering TWRP mode , i located rom installed it and then stucked in TWRP every time

i really have no idea what i did, I did some restarts have no idea what i pressed it rebooted to xiaomi eu rom! , any explanation i will appreciate thanks!

You have to format data after flashing the Rom for the first time!

I mean it's written all over every guide..

Glad you got it sorted in the end.

Regards

Reactions: Vioufaros