Help with bootloop and can't access fastboot/recovery

sushi143

Members
Dec 9, 2010
Hi everyone, I had a rooted, unlocked bootloader Mi 9. I have no idea what happened since all that I was doing was opening up a facebook app then it restarted by itself....but it's stuck in a bootloop. When I try to access the fastboot or recovery, I can see the recovery twrp screen, or fastboot screen for about 1 sec then it goes directly back to bootloop. Am i screwed with a hardbrick or is there a possible way to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help/ideas.

Reactions: AJSRO
Have you tried xiaomiflash? Be sure to use latest version, it can flash even with the phone in bootloop.

Hi everyone, I had a rooted, unlocked bootloader Mi 9. I have no idea what happened since all that I was doing was opening up a facebook app then it restarted by itself....but it's stuck in a bootloop. When I try to access the fastboot or recovery, I can see the recovery twrp screen, or fastboot screen for about 1 sec then it goes directly back to bootloop. Am i screwed with a hardbrick or is there a possible way to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help/ideas.
You have to press power vol up/down when your device is off and release it after it on, may be that's the problem, because i have similar behavior when i don't release the buttons, but it just reboots, not going to system.
If you really have a hardbrick, the only option as i understand is EDL flash, you need xiaomi authorized account for that. There is rumors that some Indians make EDL flash with remote connection and their authorized account for 12$.

Hello!
Did you manage to fix it? Just a few moments ago the same thing happened to me. I was using my phone and it suddenly rebooted. It won't let me enter TWRP or Fastboot mode because it reboots just like holding the Power button.