Here's Miui 14 on Mi10

For those who trying dirty flash with twrp made for android 11 or 12, just reminding them
It can hard brick your device aka in EDL mode
And there is no way to fix this device EDL without authorized flash, and you have to pay for auth flash
I experienced that in miui 12
Fastboot way is best right now until android 13 twrp release for our device mi 10 (umi)
Hope this will help

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
For those who trying dirty flash with twrp made for android 11 or 12, just reminding them
It can hard brick your device aka in EDL mode
And there is no way to fix this device EDL without authorized flash, and you have to pay for auth flash
I experienced that in miui 12
Fastboot way is best right now until android 13 twrp release for our device mi 10 (umi)
Hope this will help
Now that this version has been released, is it possible to dirty flash the rom with TWRP? https://sourceforge.net/projects/re.../twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.5_A13-umi-skkk.img/download

Yes. If you have xiaomi.eu ROM installed.

Installing with Fastboot:
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!

Can anybody give me a download link to a Miui 14 Stable Rom for a Mi 10 Lite (Monet) - if it exists, as I cannot find it

Hello everyone ....
I have a mi10 I installed the last weekly miui 13 - 22.7.19 so with old security patches.

it's very old

I would like to put the xiaomi.eu 14 stable or official xiaomi ... Can you help me please ???

1) do I have to format everything ???

2) I don't want to delete all my data?

3) Do I have to put a specific TWRP ???

4) I need a rom that has the Xiaomi dialer to record the phone calls, I don't want to use that of Goggle who warns of the recording ...

Thank you

I'll tell you what I did.
There was a last stable miui 13 on the phone.
I downloaded hybrid ROM, and flashed without wiping.
No problem whatsoever.
No twrp update, just a fastboot installation.
Now, as there is Android 13 twrp available and a pure recovery build, I'd go for:
Twrp update,
Recovery installation
Ni wipe is needed, you are not going down with your build.

Послато са SM-N985F помоћу Тапатока

I'll tell you what I did.
There was a last stable miui 13 on the phone.
I downloaded hybrid ROM, and flashed without wiping.
No problem whatsoever.
No twrp update, just a fastboot installation.
Now, as there is Android 13 twrp available and a pure recovery build, I'd go for:
Twrp update,
Recovery installation
Ni wipe is needed, you are not going down with your build.

In the meantime, thank you ... but can I go from weekly to the stable without any problem ???

In your case you should have no problems.
But, let also someone else reconfirm it.

Weekly to Stable -- wipe is recommended.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)
Have a look at his build. It's so old that moving from this particular weekly to a miui 14 stable cannot be a downgrade in no way.

Have a look at his build. It's so old that moving from this particular weekly to a miui 14 stable cannot be a downgrade in no way.

Best to send the OS versions to compare

--

Just have a look at the post #35, where it all started.

In the meantime, thank you ... but can I go from weekly to the stable without any problem ???
Sorry mate.

From miui weekly 13 - 22.7.19 to MIUI 14 stable, I think a dirty flash maybe okay although I'd prefer to do a clean install (hesitatingly).

You don't wanna lose your data I get it. Might as well do a dirty flash.

Take a backup first please !

--

hello everyone I installed the building 14.0.2.0 .. it reports me that there is an update ... download ... click install .... the smartphone restarts in Recovery and remains there on the recovery, no installation starts .. .. I would like to do it by hand but I don't find where the file was downloaded ... do you know the download path to make manual installation ??
Thank you

This last version. 2023-05-16
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V14.0.3.0.TJBCNXM_v14-13
I'm thinking of installing this version with the fastboot method. Without data loss.
hello everyone I installed the building 14.0.2.0 .. it reports me that there is an update ... download ... click install .... the smartphone restarts in Recovery and remains there on the recovery, no installation starts .. .. I would like to do it by hand but I don't find where the file was downloaded ... do you know the download path to make manual installation ??
Thank you

Reactions: dveadsl
Today released 14.0.4.0

weird thing official cn rom doesn't exist yet it's based onto it and last time i used miui 14 it had horrible battery drain

Just because you didn't find this Chinese ROM doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2023-09-06 075427.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2023-09-06 075427.png
    134 KB · Views: 262
Reactions: KHPKero