Xiaomi Mi10 V14.0.4.0.TJBCNXM_v14-13 GPay fail security requirement and TWRP won't decrypt

oddstan

Members
Nov 13, 2023
Hi.
A week ago on Xiaomi Mi10 V14.0.2.0.TJBCNXM i got in GPay fail security requirement state.
And recently updated (via PC, not fresh installed) to recent stable version V14.0.4.0.TJBCNXM, but GPay still has fail security requirement state.

Also having official TWRP version twrp-3.7.0_12-0-umi I can't decrypt data. When i reboot into TWRP it does not ask to decrypt data right away, but when I go to mount - decrypt it asks for password, though i don't have a password, but gesture lock (I used to have a password lock but switched it to gesture). I tried reinstall official twrp and MBTWRP_21-05-2021_UMI.img (which does not load just blinks).

Could someone please advise what i can try to do to resolve these problems?

I have the same device and the update managed to fix the problem for me have u tried deleting google wallet's data and readding your cards ?

I have the same device and the update managed to fix the problem for me have u tried deleting google wallet's data and readding your cards ?
Just tried to delete cards, clear cache, delete gpay, but after installing and adding a card it did not change that notification.
when you've updated rom was it clean install or update? and if it was update did it change notification right away or it was some time later or after trying to make a payment?
i also tried to change "Secure element position" from sim wallet to HCE and embedded secure element
thanks.

Last edited:
xiaomi mi 10 note google pay stopped working. Will there be an update for miui 13 or a fix? or what to do?