Hi Everyone

My friend wanted my 8GB/256GB model and I found a great deal for the 12GB/256GB as originally I wanted the 12GB/256GB but couldn't find one locally. So why not right? Now both my friend and I got the phones we wanted and we are both happy. So all is good. Hahahahaha...
Ah hahah got you yeah that's really nice good luck to you both with the roms (or at least you if he doesn't plan to flash)

Ah hahah got you yeah that's really nice good luck to you both with the roms (or at least you if he doesn't plan to flash)

Thanks buddy. I don't think he intends to flash. But I told him maybe after the MIUI 12.5 update. There might not have any GMS anymore on China phones. He needs to flash to the Xiaomi.eu rom. I showed him this article too...

Overall I love the Mi 10 Ultra. The only issue I have with it are the slightly wobbly power and volume buttons. Both the Mi 10 Ultra I have has slightly wobbly power and volume buttons. Any of you have this issue as well? I've owned quite a number of Xiaomi phones over the years. Their quality keeps improving and has always been good but almost all my Xiaomi phones have wobbly and loose buttons. Even my CC9 Pro has slightly wobbly buttons. And my previous Mi 9 Explorer edition had wobbly buttons as well...

in my experience i didnt have netflix in both roms so i had to sideload, but you'll see for yourself if the app wont be available you can download it from apkmirror
also im always glad to help and im happy that you got your phone now!!)
there's a lot of functions in the camera dynamic shots basically takes multiple shots which mostly you wont need it so i recommend turning it off, ass for the other stuff for the start i recommend having AI mode on, hdr on auto, enhance imagequality on, watermark off and thats mostly it, if you want you can try and play wiht the settings to see which things suit you the best)

I just reset my Mi 10 Ultra and look what I found on Google Playstore. I guess I wasn't dreaming after all. Strange isn't it?

Attachments

• IMG_20210219_021525.jpg
    IMG_20210219_021525.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20210219_021613.jpg
    IMG_20210219_021613.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 135
  • Screenshot_2021-02-19-02-21-38-768_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-19-02-21-38-768_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 141
Wait whaaaat? And what did you mean by resetting?

A normal factory reset as new device. Then I download Google Playstore from Xiaomi app store. Logged into my Google account and Netflix is there in Google Playstore. But I just found out that Netflix will no longer be there when Google Play Services and Google Playstore gets updated. Oh well. Hahahahaha...

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I just received this on the Chinese ROM via ota but couldn't download it. Anyone knows what the problem is? Thanks...

Attachments

• IMG_20210221_074247.jpg
    IMG_20210221_074247.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 135
Still got 168 hours to go before I can unlock my bootloader. The wait is killing me. Hahahaha. By the way, what does it mean when it states "do not add your account again in Miui again, otherwise you will wait from scratch". Does it mean that I should not log into my Mi account on my phone? Thanks...

Fine to log in but don't create another account using the phone or the countdown will reset back to 168 as it would think it's a new user. You need to log in on the phone or the countdown won't start. You need to use the phone normally, logged in. Note, make sure your account is fully bonded to your account 100% or you won't be able to unlock. Just check all your account details on the mi dot com website. And make an off phone back up or have somewhere you can get data back as it will wipe as soon as you action it after 168 hours.

Reactions: Funkymojo
Fine to log in but don't create another account using the phone or the countdown will reset back to 168 as it would think it's a new user. You need to log in on the phone or the countdown won't start. You need to use the phone normally, logged in. Note, make sure your account is fully bonded to your account 100% or you won't be able to unlock. Just check all your account details on the mi dot com website. And make an off phone back up or have somewhere you can get data back as it will wipe as soon as you action it after 168 hours.

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated. So I'll just log into my usual Mi Account on the phone and go thought the unlock procedure all over again?

No. You should already be logged in. If you start again the countdown will reset to 168. Just stay logged in. If you log out, countdown will stop.

No. You should already be logged in. If you start again the countdown will reset to 168. Just stay logged in. If you log out, countdown will stop.

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. Yes my Mi account on the phone is still locked in. But for the Mi Flash Tool. Whenever I switch on my laptop. I have to log in to the Mi Flash Tool program. That's normal right?

I have never used the mitool to unlock or flash, I log in using the mi.com web site to log in and use a command prompt for PC to phone access but yes, as the tool is accessing the same part of mi.com, it will log you out each time to leave.

Yes, it is normal to log in each time to the Mi Flash Tool when you try to unlock your phone.
It is happening that because when you close the application the login session it is closed too. Also if you left the application running for a while your login session it is closed by the server, which is a security feature to ensure that a session it is authenticated again after a period of time.
I repeat it is abut only the Mi Flash Tool.

On the other hands, leave the current Mi Account on your phone, the message "do not add your account again in Miui again, otherwise you will wait from scratch" is referring only to leave on the phone your signed in Mi Account, do not remove it and add it again on the phone because this will reset the countdown period.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply...

hello I have the problem of the HDR that does not activate as shown in the photos that I am attaching I took the mi 10 ultra version miui.eu but hdr is wrong .... what should I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-13-08-56-02-041_com.netflix.mediaclient.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-13-08-56-02-041_com.netflix.mediaclient.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 105