[HLP] Cwm Recovery problem

KeeriosR

Members
May 25, 2014
Hey guys!

Well I'm just having trouble to install CWM recovery in my Mi2s. Everytime I try to install it via Updater or Mi Recovery I get an error :(
Can anyone help me, please? Thanks!

Install Cwm by Updater but don't restart in the new version after installation is complete, just closed the app and reboot phone to recovery, you will have cwm

@thaimax everytime I try to do it via Updater it says "Update failed! Can't update at the moment. Touch OK to report this error to our engineers". I have Miui 6, I don't know if that's the problem.

@thaimax everytime I try to do it via Updater it says "Update failed! Can't update at the moment. Touch OK to report this error to our engineers". I have Miui 6, I don't know if that's the problem.
try this
Unzip the file
Replace the file recovery.img with recovery.img of mi2s
Restart the phone in fastboot (power button + volume down)
Connect the cell to pc (install ADB Driver)
Launch flash.bat

Last edited:
@thaimax everytime I try to do it via Updater it says "Update failed! Can't update at the moment. Touch OK to report this error to our engineers". I have Miui 6, I don't know if v6that's the problem.
ok i have miui v5 and works, i didn't tryed in v6

try this
Unzip the file
Launch flash.bat
Hi,could you please tell me where is the official site of this recovery(r11)?I want to know when it will update,thanks!!

try this
Unzip the file
Launch flash.bat
just tried this and not working:
rebooted in fastboot and plug the usb, installed the drivers, opened flash.bat as administrator and it closes itself istantly

edit opening normally (double sx click) it works!

Last edited: