How can i downgrade from miui 13 a12 weekly rom to miui 12.5 a11 stable rom?

Youseffadl

Members
Jan 10, 2022
I have mi 10t (apollo)
Guys recently i was on miui 12.5.2 stable Indonesian rom and i moved to last miui 13 a12 weekly rom and now the twrp recovery doesn't work also the root, and i want go miui 12.5 stable eu rom, cuz miui 13 beta has a lot of bugs so how can i move to miui 12 a 11 stable eu rom, i think the only way is flash stable eu rom from fastboot but i think the stable eu is only able to flash from recovery but i can't do that, so is there any recovery mod works with me? Another question: if i flash miui 12 beta fastboot and move to stable by recovery, is everything will done correctly?

I have mi 10t (apollo)
Guys recently i was on miui 12.5.2 stable Indonesian rom and i moved to last miui 13 a12 weekly rom and now the twrp recovery doesn't work also the root, and i want go miui 12.5 stable eu rom, cuz miui 13 beta has a lot of bugs so how can i move to miui 12 a 11 stable eu rom, i think the only way is flash stable eu rom from fastboot but i think the stable eu is only able to flash from recovery but i can't do that, so is there any recovery mod works with me? Another question: if i flash miui 12 beta fastboot and move to stable by recovery, is everything will done correctly?
No other way than format data.
If any fear left, use MIFLASH fastboot rom and be safe.