How can i install Xiaomi eu rom?

Vicuel

Members
Apr 22, 2021
The question is very simple, I have never installed a custom rom on this phone and I want to install the first rom xiaomi eu rom I don't know how to install it, no one in the groups helps, frankly, I'm a little scared because it's brick I'm afraid it will happen, how can I install it from twrp, can someone explain in detail?

The question is very simple, I have never installed a custom rom on this phone and I want to install the first rom xiaomi eu rom I don't know how to install it, no one in the groups helps, frankly, I'm a little scared because it's brick I'm afraid it will happen, how can I install it from twrp, can someone explain in detail?
I kinda agree that the information is highly fragmented and scattered around, but why do you want to install this rom? if you just want to get rid of some useless apps then you could use something like https://github.com/0x192/universal-android-debloater

installing a custom rom could be an adventure that might not be as easy as you think...

you 1st need to lookup how to unlock the bootloader, if you haven't done this already then you will have to wait 7 days for it to unlock (security measure against device theft probably, I dunno)

then you need to lookup how to install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) on your computer, for Windows or whatever you have, and connect your phone to your PC, then you can test it in a terminal by typing "adb devices" and get 1 result (make sure you have USB debugging turned on in your phone)

then you need to lookup how to boot into fastboot mode and test it by typing in terminal "fastboot devices", if you installed ADB the right way then you should also see 1 result

now you have to lookup the xiaomi.eu rom version that works for you, since you're here I assume you have note 11 pro 5g or something like this, you should lookup its device codename, in this case its "veux", and compare it against the xiaomi.eu available downloads, in this case you should look for something with the name "veuxg", download it and extract the archive then double click "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" (I assume you have windows) and let it run, it will take somewhere between 5 to 10 minutes to install so don't panic, after that it should reboot and you're basically done... good luck

RI was able to install the rom without any problems, but the sound of the Bluetooth headset is very low so I had to change the rom

If you have "Xiaomi Redmi 11 Pro 5G" or "POCO X4 Pro 5G" you need this: "VEUXG"

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv13/xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.5.0.SKCMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip/download

If you have "Xiaomi Redmi 11E Pro" (5G) you need this: "VEUX"

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv13/xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.3.0.SKCCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip/download

If you have "Xiaomi Redmi 11" you need this: "HMNote11"

Remember to always install the CORRECT software version for your phone.

Last edited:
Hi is the HMNote11 also for 11S? I have a global version of this phone. Living in germany

I kinda agree that the information is highly fragmented and scattered around, but why do you want to install this rom? if you just want to get rid of some useless apps then you could use something like https://github.com/0x192/universal-android-debloater

installing a custom rom could be an adventure that might not be as easy as you think...

you 1st need to lookup how to unlock the bootloader, if you haven't done this already then you will have to wait 7 days for it to unlock (security measure against device theft probably, I dunno)

then you need to lookup how to install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) on your computer, for Windows or whatever you have, and connect your phone to your PC, then you can test it in a terminal by typing "adb devices" and get 1 result (make sure you have USB debugging turned on in your phone)

then you need to lookup how to boot into fastboot mode and test it by typing in terminal "fastboot devices", if you installed ADB the right way then you should also see 1 result

now you have to lookup the xiaomi.eu rom version that works for you, since you're here I assume you have note 11 pro 5g or something like this, you should lookup its device codename, in this case its "veux", and compare it against the xiaomi.eu available downloads, in this case you should look for something with the name "veuxg", download it and extract the archive then double click "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" (I assume you have windows) and let it run, it will take somewhere between 5 to 10 minutes to install so don't panic, after that it should reboot and you're basically done... good luck
Sorry but the archive is .tgz or .zip? Thanks