How can I uninstall some MIUI apps?

Luisbelmont

Members
May 23, 2019
I want to uninstall some MIUI apps like browser or health, how can I do that? I'm on latest MIUI 12 beta, than you.

I want to uninstall some MIUI apps like browser or health, how can I do that? I'm on latest MIUI 12 beta, than you.
Is "Disable" not enough? It's risky to remove MIUI system-apps (system instabilities or can't boot to system anymore...).
;)

If you're rooted you can just delete them in a root file explorer like mixplorer,or you can delete them in twrp file manager,its ok to remove browser and health app, I've done it

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Ok old thread, but where can I disable all those silly MI apps?

thx
afx
Apps that are safe to be disabled, can be disabled. What can't be disabled is part of MIUI's functionality and cannot be safely disabled without breaking features.

Reactions: donger
Nice to not answer my question at all and spouting nonsense.
Why should for example Mi-Video or Mi Coin be essential?
"Spouting nonsense". You might wanna chill that attitude, or get the hell out of here. I'm done with you, not worth my time.

Well, respect is a two way street. If you do not give any, you do not get any...
What in my reply was disrespectful? I gave a straight answer, it's not my problem that you didn't like the answer.
Don't come complaining if something doesn't work right.