How do I update the beta version?

Rhodis

Members
Aug 18, 2020
After downloading the weekly rom I'm sent to the recovery (TWRP), which asks me for a password that I have no idea which is. If I hit cancel nothing happens. So what should I do to update the rom?

After downloading the weekly rom I'm sent to the recovery (TWRP), which asks me for a password that I have no idea which is. If I hit cancel nothing happens. So what should I do to update the rom?

It is the pin for unlocking your phone after reboot.

My password is a draw pattern and fingerprint only. So I have to set up a numeric password for twrp to work?
A little tip for you is that before using TWRP to install rom, update or root, you should turn off screen lock password to avoid file encryption.

A little tip for you is that before using TWRP to install rom, update or root, you should turn off screen lock password to avoid file encryption.

Neither worked. I set up a 4 digit password for unlocking the screen and it didn't work on twrp. I've also disabled any screen lock on security and tried again, twrp keeps asking for a password.

Maybe it's something else or this twrp is just broken...

Neither worked. I set up a 4 digit password for unlocking the screen and it didn't work on twrp. I've also disabled any screen lock on security and tried again, twrp keeps asking for a password.

Flash twrp again. It is working… if you start twrp and it is asking for a password enter the 4 digits

Install another TWRP. If you need, I can support it for free via teamviewer