How to Delete Xiaomi account?

fra6220

Members
Mar 8, 2013
Hi, I wanted to delete my xiaomi account.
I tried to send an email to mishu@xiaomi.com and even to ... singapore service...
They didn't answer about it . Do you know how it can be deleted?
Thank you

I wrote them an email about two months ago, and they replied about in a month, that they can delete my account, so, you must be patient...

Xiaomi Mi2S (32 Gb) >>> TapaTalk

Last edited:
If you want to delete your account, please be informed that all the following data will be wiped:

1. Order history on mi.com

2. Information on en.miui.com (including account information. Account name cannot be used again after deletion.)

3. Data in Mi Cloud

4. Mi account in the phone (Please sign out your Mi account existing in the phone before deleting your account: Settings->Mi Cloud->Sign out)

5. Data in MiTalk

6. Data in Theme

Note: Please read it carefully before deleting your account, and be informed that all the data cannot be retrieved after deletion.

If you have signed into your Mi account on your mobile phone, please do go to "Settings"-"MI Cloud"and sign out first.

1. Please visit: https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/del and sign in

2. Tick "Yes, I want to permanently delete my Mi Account and all its data". And then click "Delete Mi Account"

3. After that you need to pass through the verification page: phone number or email

4. Continue to click "delete Mi account" and the whole process will be finished

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

May you experience a lifetime of love, happiness and joy!

Best regards,

Bob

Xiaomi Europe Customer Service Center

Dear Miui Support

More than 1 month ago I'm trying to ask for help, but no one to help me!
I can not use my phone a lot of money bought, for a error xiaomi account!
Unfortunately, I set it in the "find device" but can not log in to my account due to an error!
I want to to justify myself! I have written many many e-mails about the problem, but I have received no answer yet.
This phone is brand new, I bought the online store giztop!
The seller can not help, because I was the one who turned the "find device" function.
I have included the email (service.eu@xiaomi.com) attached the invoice, images from the phone and on the box, and my National Id. photo.
What data should even in the for identification, and to respond to my letter?

In my desperation I write here. Who can help me?
A disappointed fan Xiaomi: kotovics

Sorry my bad english.

Dear Miui Support

More than 1 month ago I'm trying to ask for help, but no one to help me!
I can not use my phone a lot of money bought, for a error xiaomi account!
Unfortunately, I set it in the "find device" but can not log in to my account due to an error!
I want to to justify myself! I have written many many e-mails about the problem, but I have received no answer yet.
This phone is brand new, I bought the online store giztop!
The seller can not help, because I was the one who turned the "find device" function.
I have included the email (service.eu@xiaomi.com) attached the invoice, images from the phone and on the box, and my National Id. photo.
What data should even in the for identification, and to respond to my letter?

In my desperation I write here. Who can help me?
A disappointed fan Xiaomi: kotovics

Sorry my bad english.

Sorry I did not understand everything, but that mistake you made? tries to write the mistake you made in Google, or contact en.miui.com

Sorry I did not understand everything, but that mistake you made? tries to write the mistake you made in Google, or contact en.miui.com

I can not log in to my account, to be shut down "find device" function.
That is why I can not use my phone!
I want to prove myself, to show that the phone and the account is mine.
I have written many many e-mails about the problem, but I have received no answer yet.

What is the contact email en.miui.com?

I can not log in to my account, to be shut down "find device" function.
That is why I can not use my phone!
I want to prove myself, to show that the phone and the account is mine.
I have written many many e-mails about the problem, but I have received no answer yet.

What is the contact email en.miui.com?
I do not know how to help you, try contacting private ingbrzy or graw2