How to disable these annoying holidays in Calendar?

HeavyWolfPL

Members
Nov 5, 2019
Since long time ago, Xiaomi loves to restrict the best features only to some regions. I'm using an India region to have FaceID on my Redmi 5 Plus, but these annoying holidays in calendar are p****ng me off. I tried this, this and tried doing the opposite of this, nothing. There is no option as "Show Holidays" for me, only an option to display India letters under numbers if you have selected that language. I really loved the old Calendar on Redmi Note 4 with Polish region set.

Since long time ago, Xiaomi loves to restrict the best features only to some regions. I'm using an India region to have FaceID on my Redmi 5 Plus, but these annoying holidays in calendar are p****ng me off. I tried this, this and tried doing the opposite of this, nothing. There is no option as "Show Holidays" for me, only an option to display India letters under numbers if you have selected that language. I really loved the old Calendar on Redmi Note 4 with Polish region set.
Can you not just put xiaomi.eu rom on it and get all the benefits and no crappie region restrictions

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Don415
I'm really unsure what this has to do with Xiaomi.eu. None of these issues are relevant to our ROM. There are no magic solutions for official ROMs, you can't modify the system apps there.

Reactions: Don415
I'm really unsure what this has to do with Xiaomi.eu. None of these issues are relevant to our ROM. There are no magic solutions for official ROMs, you can't modify the system apps there.

Well there IS a "magic" solution if someone doesn't like the official apps. It's called "Play Store", and provides tons of alternative software - more often than not much better ones :)