How to easily manage app permissions?

Dekster

Members
Oct 23, 2019
I've just switched from stock global on my Mi9 to Xiaomi.eu and I'm a tad confused with permissions management.
For instance I don't see at first if permission is granted or prohibited, I have to open that specific permission and check.
Also I can't find easy way to like "okay I trust Google Pay, grant all permissions" but at the same time f.i. Facebook is known battery drainer so I don't want it to check my location in background, actually don't do anything in the backgroud, just notify me if there's a new notification.
I'm looking for something akin to "Xiaomi eu quick start guide" ;)

BTW
Passwords autocompletion doesn't work at all for me. How to fix it?
okay found it :)

I've just switched from stock global on my Mi9 to Xiaomi.eu and I'm a tad confused with permissions management.
For instance I don't see at first if permission is granted or prohibited, I have to open that specific permission and check.
Also I can't find easy way to like "okay I trust Google Pay, grant all permissions" but at the same time f.i. Facebook is known battery drainer so I don't want it to check my location in background, actually don't do anything in the backgroud, just notify me if there's a new notification.
I'm looking for something akin to "Xiaomi eu quick start guide" ;)

BTW
Passwords autocompletion doesn't work at all for me. How to fix it?
okay found it :)
what version of miui eu are u using?