How to enable the Region option in Settings for .EU ROMs?

99Buffalo

Members
Jun 22, 2020
I have already read several responses from moderators on this topic. However I would like to know how to enable it (modifying some settings of build.prop for example) so that each user can choose the region according to their needs. Sometimes this is very important to be able to download themes from different regions. Please!

You'll have to modify ro.miui.region or ro.vendor.miui.region (depending on device) to whichever region you want. You can't re-enable the Region setting as cust partition (where region configurations are stored on official ROMs) is wiped.

You'll have to modify ro.miui.region or ro.vendor.miui.region (depending on device) to whichever region you want. You can't re-enable the Region setting as cust partition (where region configurations are stored on official ROMs) is wiped.
if I want to add back 'cust partition' and 'region setting' in system settings => HOW ?
I've already flashed 'MIUI_region_fixed' zip file over TWRP but still can't do search region setting in settings