How to extract APKs from fastboot rom

Huaywrise

Members
Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to extract apks from fastboot roms?
I´m interested in trying specific apks from weekly xiaomi.eu on stable xiaomi.eu.
I tried all kinds of solutions on the internet and still couldn't make it. Are there any differences extracting from an android12 rom comparing to older versions maybe?
There seem to be several tools for extracting boot.img but I'd like to be able to extract all .img files.

Last edited:
I´m interested in trying specific apks from weekly xiaomi.eu on stable xiaomi.eu.
I tried all kinds of solutions on the internet and still couldn't make it. Are there any differences extracting from an android12 rom comparing to older versions maybe?
There seem to be several tools for extracting boot.img but I'd like to be able to extract all .img files.
You can try this:

I use ADB AppControl. Its desigened for eliminating bloat among other things, but if you choose to save a file, the file is saved as a APK to the apps download folder. Then all you have to do is copy it to another device. This is how I got Super Wallpapers from my Xiaomi 13 Pro to my Xiaomi Mix Fold 3.