How To Flash Twrp On Redmi 3 Pro...not Working.

torrex69

Members
Aug 10, 2016
Hello!
Have Unlocked the bootloader after i flashed my phone from a vendor rom to a China dev rom.Now i am on Global stable 7.2.1.0(LHPMIDB)Offical rom.

But now i want to install TWRP and ROOT but it´s not working. If i install TWRP will the bootloader be locked again?And what version of TRWP shall i use??

Must i have TWRP installed to install a Eu rom?
I dont know how to install Eu rom weekly i cant realy find any guides to do it.
Must i Flash the phone back to a China dev rom and after that install EU rom? Or how do i do it???
If i install EU rom weekly will the boot loader be locked again?

Last edited:
Flashing TWRP wont lock BL.Flash latest Official Twrp(If you want to flash OFFICIAL TWRP only then you have to cook boot.img search on miui official forum how to use android image kitchen) OR Cofface OR Alka(No need to cook boot)
you need twrp to install EU ROM install EU rom via TWRP. if you want to get back to china rom best to dlaoad fastboot rom and flash via mi flash EU rom wont lock BL (Even if it get lock you dont have to wait you can unlock immediately)

What boot image do i haft to cook. Now i´m on the global dev miui 8 rom weekly. Checked with adb that my bootloader is unlocked. If i flash the official TWRP must i delete the rom i have now or can i keep it and only install TWRP??

What boot image do i haft to cook. Now i´m on the global dev miui 8 rom weekly. Checked with adb that my bootloader is unlocked. If i flash the official TWRP must i delete the rom i have now or can i keep it and only install TWRP??
You have to cook the same boot.img which rom you are using (extract it from rom)
i cant get you (If i flash the official TWRP must i delete the rom i have now or can i keep it and only install TWRP??) what are you up to...?

How do u extract boot image from the rom Iám using official 6.8.1.1 from the phone or from the zip file i downloaded`????